Mouser Electronics Customer Service Management Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Software Engineer (2)
- Accounting (1)
- Junior Java Developer (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Customer Service Assistant (1)
- QA Analyst (1)
- Customer Service Management (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Customer Service Representative I (1)
- CSA (1)
- IT Position (1)
- Internet Business (1)
Customer Service Management Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mouser Electronics in April 2010.
Interview Details – First interview was by telephone - normal questions.
Second interview was in person. Tested (Word, Excel, Personality) then met with two other management (which was actually 2 more interviews that day.)
- Which is more important, Sales or Service? Answer Question
- Why did you leave your last position? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation. With the unemployment rate I wasn't too keen on holding out for more pay. What I was offered was okay. Not great, but okay.