Movado Group Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2015

2.6

Inventory & Demand Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Movado Group (Paramus, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

First spoke with the HR Manager, then with the Director of Demand Planning. Expecting to only interview for one position, I actually ended up interviewing for two positions. In between interviews, the HR Manager was welcoming enough to offer me lunch. Overall, great interview experience and am looking forward to the internship!

Watch Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Movado Group (Providence, RI) in March 2015.

Interview

Met at the career fair. I introduced myself and presented my portfolio. There were two designers from Movado, and they looked into my portfolio asking several questions. It was a great opportunity to get to know more about Movado, and what the roles are for the watch designers.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I develop my design process.   1 Answer

IT SAP Security Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Movado Group in October 2014.

Interview

Was very nervous entering the interview, but once you get in there the HR Manager is Really nice, and so is the supervisor and her boss as well. Met with all 3 in one day, interview process was fine. They weren't intimidating at all. Just your standard interview questions. Responded to me in 2 weeks after, giving me an offer as an intern. Thrilled to begin a new journey with Movado Group Inc.

Interview Questions

• nothing really just asked mostly about Past experiences. Asked on what i wrote on resume   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Junior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Movado Group.

Interview

Saw a position open up on Linked in and applied on monster. HR team responded to me in about a month's time and asked to schedule an interview. Met with a very nice lady that asked a lot about my previous company, what i did and asked why i wanted to change. careers Got a second interview where i met what would be my supervisor. Asked a lot about my experience for the posted job. Got a third interview with my supervisors superior and this is where i did all of the talking about what i could bring to the table and help the department and company prosper.

Interview Questions

• Why would you leave your current company to come work for us?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very challenging. They want an answer in the day it was offered or one day to think about it.

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Movado Group (Paramus, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

First interview with HR intern. Than a interview with Head of HR Department followed by 4 separate interviews on the same day. The interviewers asked numerous questions regarding company background, personal back round, work experience, and qualities that will ensure success within the job. Informative Interview on available job positions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Third Key Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Movado Group (New York, NY).

Interview

two interviews - one with assisting manager then with store manager. Focus on talking about Clients and follow-ups, sales numbers.

Interm Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Movado Group (Paramus, NJ).

Interview

Met with HR Manager and manager of department I work for. Both very friendly. It was a somewhat laid back interview. Some casual small talk as well as the technicalities. You don't get that intimidation vibe some companies give off at all.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, your usual interview questions. Personality will go a long way here - it matter just as much as qualifications.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I am only an inert so there really wasn't much negotiation. You take what they offer or they find someone else.

Third Key Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Destin, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Movado Group (Destin, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied online and then went at the store . Had one interview. Store Manager was very friendly and nice. Questions about customer service experience and team leader.

Interview Questions

• How will you control yourself and your team in the busiest season?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Applied in person, some lady was acting as if she was the manager asking all these questions. received a phone call, and set up a date and time for a phone interview. the phone interview took about 20 minutes. Then I was called in for interview, which took about 30 to 45 minutes. later that week I received a job offer.

Interview Questions

• how would you make sure you are meeting your personal sales goals   Answer Question

Demand Planning Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Movado Group in January 2013.

Interview

Very professional. Polite and smiley faces during the interview