Move Interview Questions & Reviews in Campbell, CA

2.9

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Move in January 2010.

Had a 30 min interview with recruiter, questions like why Move?, why do you want to leave the current job, salary expectations. After this had a 40-50 minute phone interview with the hiring manager, where he explained what the group does and asked how would I fit in. after this had a 4 hour inperson interview where there were SQLquery questions.

Mobile QA Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Move.

Had a pre-interview screening with one of the supervisors. We spoke for a little while, not very technical, just enough for him to make sure I knew enough about the field to interview. From there, I had 3 back-to-back-to-back interviews on-site with 3 separate managers. The first was pretty easy, just a couple of basic QA questions and them some personal things. The second interview was not technical at all, and was more of a personality interview. The third was the toughest, as it basically consisted of one long technical question. After that, they said they would get back to me at the end of the week saying if they would or would not take it to the screening level. Once they said they would, they did a background check of my resume, and I was made a formal offer to join the company.

Interview Questions
    • It was a long-winded question regarding implementing a new kind of search feature to the existing mobile applications and asking what it would take to incorporate it.   Answer Question
    Not really negotiable. Simple intern salary/benefits.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Move in February 2012.

Each interviewee was assigned to assess one aspect or perspective of the candidate. It was very effective, from an interviewer point-of-view, and illustrated what was ultimately important to the team and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • An exercise in scheduling & resourcing was presented, and provided an opportunity to display my experience with the tools & techniques used in such aspects of the job.   View Answer
    More was able to add a sign-on bonus and also increased the number of shares of stock in the offer.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Move in May 2011.

Interviews were structures, but the interviewers lacked passion about their company or the role. Interviewed with the CEO and he was cursing during the interview. One of the phone interviewer was very disrespectful of the time slot, 45min interview went on for hour and half and the interviewer would go off tangent

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Move in January 2011.

really disappointed in the process. HR person was kind, but management was very disorganized. Not impressed with CEO - wouldn't make eye contact during interview, didn't seem passionate about the place - basically didn't instill any confidence that this would be a good place to land.

Chief of Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Move in November 2010.

The Talent Specialist caught me on my cell on Friday at 4:30 PM. We spent 45 min discussing the general terms of the job and very briefly my qualifications. She was very impressed and said she would call the next week to get the interview process going. 10 days later she left a very brief message that I am not a good fit. Although I didn’t get the job, I was glad to get the call, it's nice to know.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Move in January 2011.

I interviewed with Move because I wanted to learn more about what they had to offer but spent most of the time answering there questions, and then answering them again. I went to Move on 3 different days for about 4 hours each day. Almost every interviewer went over in time so I had little to no time to ask my questions. The whole process was strange each day was a bit like ground hog day, I think there interviewers should meet up so the same questions aren't asked. All told I interviewed with about 12 different people...

Interview Questions

Worked for Move? Contribute to the Community!