Moxie Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2.5

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Ad Ops Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Moxie.

met with director of dept, casual setting, traditional questions and answer style meeting, met the team I'd be joining, took tour of company, offered position by HR directly, started three weeks later

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Moxie in April 2013.

I was initially contacted via email to set up a Skype interview with two employees (one who would be my boss, one who works in the same department). The tone was very friendly and casual but still professional. It was my first ever Skype interview and I would not recommend them... it was difficult to see one another, the sound would cut out, there was a delay, etc. The interview was fairly straightforward, mostly information about the company and the role and then questions about me personally and based on what was listed on my resume. After Skyping, I received another email asking me to come in for a second interview which would include the head of the department. Moxie has an incredibly creative vibe, very young, very laid back and very inviting- I loved it! There were dogs in the office and each person spent a lot of time 'individualizing' their space. I was very glad to have not worn my traditional stuffy interview skirt suit (my outfit was business casual with muted make-up and a more formal up-do, but with a hint of personal style). The second interview was very laid back, it was more of a collaborative conversation than an interview, and each person made me feel incredibly comfortable there. Afterwards there was a tour of the company's space. I heard back from them the next day.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me what communication tools I would utilize to help plan a company-wide chili cook-off and what ideas I had for said cook-off.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Moxie in May 2012.

Multiple 1:1 interviews with key staff who consistently ran late to their appointments and then felt the need to end on time. Most interviews lasted fewer than 15 minutes. None seemed to get to the meat of the interview and wasted their time and mine doing an historical journey through a resume' that they could have read ahead of time.

Interview Questions
    • The didn't ask me any difficult questions.   View Answer

Creative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Moxie in January 2012.

After reading so many negative reviews, I had no idea what to expect of the interview. I was told I would be having two 1-hour interviews with a total of 5 people (senior management). When I got there I was informed that it had changed to just be two 30 minute interviews with a total of 4 people (two in one group, two in the second).
    I was asked to provide my portfolio a few days before hand so they could have it ready and be familiar with my work. I brought my physical portfolio anyway, just in case. The interviews were surprisingly casual and my nerves faded quickly. The people were incredibly nice and I felt almost instantly at home. I was expecting to go through my portfolio in its entirety, but they basically said they had looked at my work and didn't need to see any more. We spoke briefly about a few different campaigns in my book, but other than that they asked me a lot about what sort of direction I saw my career going and how I felt about interactive work. I was showed around the agency and introduced to a few different employees. Over all I left feeling that even if I wasn't offered the job, the interview went really well and that there were a bunch of really awesome people working there.

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Moxie in September 2010.

The company hired a recruiting contractor who can't even get their act together as he couldn't consistently talk about the same position with me. Apparently the guy had also ran through Monster's resume database and pulled a few hundred people to contact and call for jobs as contractors there. Wasn't even told it was for a contractor position until on location.

Was contacted by the recruiter and initially told about a position he was hiring for, then his assistant told me about two others there that contradicted what I was initially told.

THEN, while the interview was to meet with two people and then a third separately, came in to meet with 3 people at once and almost none were for the job I had initially been contacted about because it had already been filled. Was told as I came in that someone had a meeting to go to and they needed to wrap up quickly so went through interview and tried to rush to please their schedule. Why go throw the motions on this?

Panel interviews are one thing, but when you don't get to know people or give them a head's up for what the different jobs are on different teams so they can ask better questions and at least act on their interest, that's a horrible way of doing business.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Moxie in August 2010.

Company did not provide detailed directions to their location, which made it difficult to find. Shares a parking lot and building with a beauty school. Getting to / from their location requires difficult left turn across many busy lanes of traffic. Would help to have traffic light by the entrance.

Was told I would have one interview, but when I got to their office there were three interviews lined up. Questions were mostly about my background.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your experience with (things on resume).   Answer Question

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Moxie in January 2010.

i got lost on the way to the interview so but i still arrived on time which was great. i met the receptionist which was amazing. the receptionist really made me feel welcome and at home. i met the interview lady which became my boss when i started the very next day!

Worked for Moxie? Contribute to the Community!