Mozilla

Updated Oct 1, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Mozilla in September 2014.

A phone interview followed by a 2.5 hour face to face interview. I was asked to meet with a separate team as there were two available roles. Although I felt the interviews went well as I was well prepared, I could tell one of the managers did not like one of my answers and thought it too 'recruiter-y'. The role description was vague and the team was also a big vague on what they were looking for. All interviewers were very friendly albeit a bit unorganized.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were not difficult, but the technical recruiter did ask if web architecture was understood.   View Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mozilla in June 2014.

I was recruited through an agency. The HR department is very friendly and professional. You need to be polished and think on your toes and have at least 7 years as an EA, you really need to know what you're doing and how the industry is supposed to be run.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about what you would do in situations, be ready to answer anything and be honest. They are pretty scrappy.   Answer Question
    Done through agency.

Interaction Design Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mozilla in March 2009.

It is the add-on team, an engineer from which phone interviewed me on the intern position for interaction design. Due to the lack of experience, I didn't do very well on the questions. I realized during the interview that I was not well prepared and the answers are not satisfied to me. So overall, it was a lesson for me. I have no doubt later I received the declined email.

Interview Questions
    • evaluate the add-on website   View Answer
    • how to tackle different users of non-tech people and advanced tech people   Answer Question
    • if a user like color red, and suggest use that color for the webpage, what would you respond/do   Answer Question
    • of course, there is the self introduction part.   Answer Question