MphasiS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Support Officer Interview

Technical Support Officer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at MphasiS in June 2014.

Interview Details – personal interviw , then 2 rounds of technical interview , they are checking your grammer and voice quality... overall easy and be loud during interview.. they are also asking question on networking and operations , LAN,MAN,WAN basics.......

Interview Question – grammer basic question he was asking..   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – no future

Delivery Module Lead Interview

Delivery Module Lead
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at MphasiS.

Interview Details – Interview process is very good. Started with telephonic. next round was face to face and then manager round. it was nice experience . read more on basics. hands on exp is must. do not fake, u will be caught.

Interview Question – Algorithm writing on paper   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – variable pay

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Trainee Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MphasiS in March 2014.

Interview Details – 3 rounds:
Written test
Technical along with HR
Telephonic Testing ( Telephonic round to access English and accent)

Staying cool is important.
Package is 2.5
First 6 months of training will be at Mangalore

Interview Question – Are you ready for working in any field? (Development, Testing..)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at MphasiS in February 2014.

Interview Details – Awesome hiring process. very professional. Liked the entire process Keep it up. Need to set up better locations though.. too much noise during the interview. Could have performed better buut , I lost my chance. Best chance. Don't lose this opportunity.

Interview Question – Tell me about your self.
  Answer Question

Module Lead Interview

Module Lead
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MphasiS in March 2010.

Interview Details – Walk-in. 2 rounds of technical interview and 1 round of HR. Offer role out in 2 weeks. BC completed in 1 month. As this was a walk-in interview for many generic technologies, so there were many candidates and it was little difficult for the co-ordination team to co-ordinate the interview process. The technical questions were not so easy to answer.

Interview Question – What is the value add you will do with our company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Company negotiated with my role.

Customer Support Interview

Customer Support
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at MphasiS in April 2010.

Interview Details – hr round
telephonic round
personal interview

Interview Question – hr round was easy it was all about my communication skills telephonic round was about the topic to be spoken about for 10 mins personal interview was about the company and its services   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Software Trainee Interview

Software Trainee
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MphasiS.

Interview Details – Easy interview without any technical questions for Software Trainee position.
Interview was held for undergrads (BCA, BSc) along with postgraduates (MCA, MSc) excluding BE/B.Tech.
The interview consisted of three rounds, first being the written round followed by the HR interview and then telephonic round a Versant test round.

Reason for Declining – No development role. Pay scale is low for postgraduates.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Trainee Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at MphasiS in November 2013.

Interview Details – Only Two rounds after Amcat.got shortlisted in amcat.1st technical-HR 2nd Versant test over phone.

Interview Question – versant test   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Standard norms

Tech Lead Interview

Tech Lead
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at MphasiS in April 2011.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interview
2 rigorous technical round - one by technical lead and another by client

Interview Question – Indepth analysis of the project and bottlenecks   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MphasiS in March 2010.

Interview Details – Campus Hiring

Interview Question – No difficult questions at all. General behavioral questions and some basic technical questions on data structures   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negatiation

Interviews for Top Jobs at MphasiS

Worked for MphasiS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MphasiS interview questions and advice in Bangalore, India. All 47 interview reviews posted anonymously by MphasiS employees and interview candidates.