MphasiS

186 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at MphasiS in July 2009.

Interview Details – Good company. However, hiring process not that great. A junior person interviews for a senior position. Moreover, it goes more theorethical which is no longer applied in industry rather than the practical implementation. Narrow outlook while hiring a person.

Interview Question – Definitions pertaining to insurance industry   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at MphasiS.

Interview Details – Total 3 rounds of interview.
2 technical and 1 manager

Manager round was bit difficult. Also can expect twisted questions from jsp and servlets.

Also they will ask to write programs.
Should have strong knowledge in core java

Interview Question – Should be strong in core java   Answer Question

Principal Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Principal Infrastructure Engineer
Chennai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at MphasiS in March 2013.

Interview Details – I had a Telephonic interview at the first step. After a couple of days, got a call to meet in person at their Office. Had a face to face interview with Interviewer. Post selection, had a Final round of discussion with the HR Manager.

Interview Question – Questions are very relevant to current market standards.   Answer Question

Technical Support Officer Interview

Technical Support Officer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at MphasiS in June 2014.

Interview Details – personal interviw , then 2 rounds of technical interview , they are checking your grammer and voice quality... overall easy and be loud during interview.. they are also asking question on networking and operations , LAN,MAN,WAN basics.......

Interview Question – grammer basic question he was asking..   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – no future

Delivery Module Lead Interview

Delivery Module Lead
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at MphasiS.

Interview Details – Interview process is very good. Started with telephonic. next round was face to face and then manager round. it was nice experience . read more on basics. hands on exp is must. do not fake, u will be caught.

Interview Question – Algorithm writing on paper   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – variable pay

Trainee Software Engineer Interview Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at MphasiS in June 2014.

Interview Details – no technical questions were asked. Interview was held for undergrads (BCA, BSc) along with postgraduates (MCA, MSc) excluding BE/B.Tech. The interview consisted of three rounds, first being the written round followed by the HR interview and then telephonic round a Versant test round. too much noise during the interview

Interview Question – we see your cgpa is low?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – no development role

Trainee Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MphasiS in March 2014.

Interview Details – 3 rounds:
Written test
Technical along with HR
Telephonic Testing ( Telephonic round to access English and accent)

Staying cool is important.
Package is 2.5
First 6 months of training will be at Mangalore

Interview Question – Are you ready for working in any field? (Development, Testing..)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Trainee Software Engineer

Interviewed at MphasiS

Interview Details – AMCAT online test
1 Technical+Mostly HR interview
English Proficiency Test(On phone)

Interview was a good experience.There were nearly no technical questions.About all the projects,new ideas,my weaknesses and how I deal with them.

Interview Question – Have you ever gave up on anything?   View Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at MphasiS in February 2014.

Interview Details – Awesome hiring process. very professional. Liked the entire process Keep it up. Need to set up better locations though.. too much noise during the interview. Could have performed better buut , I lost my chance. Best chance. Don't lose this opportunity.

Interview Question – Tell me about your self.
  Answer Question

Module Lead Interview

Module Lead
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MphasiS in March 2010.

Interview Details – Walk-in. 2 rounds of technical interview and 1 round of HR. Offer role out in 2 weeks. BC completed in 1 month. As this was a walk-in interview for many generic technologies, so there were many candidates and it was little difficult for the co-ordination team to co-ordinate the interview process. The technical questions were not so easy to answer.

Interview Question – What is the value add you will do with our company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Company negotiated with my role.

Interviews for Top Jobs at MphasiS