MphasiS

Updated Dec 16, 2014
Updated Dec 16, 2014

2.8

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at MphasiS in July 2009.

Good company. However, hiring process not that great. A junior person interviews for a senior position. Moreover, it goes more theorethical which is no longer applied in industry rather than the practical implementation. Narrow outlook while hiring a person.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at MphasiS.

Selected on the basis of Amcat scores , shortlisted candidates were interviewed .
    Interview was just describing the core subjects of comp. science like dbms , operating system .
    Describe everything you know about it.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

This was a campus interview for freshers. First written examination based on aptitude and technical questions. Then couple of technical rounds based out of engineering syllabus like c, c++, java, software life cycle, etc., and then finally an HR interview to check the communication and attitude.

Interview Questions
    • This was a campus interview for freshers, so interview was based out of engineering syllabus like c, c++, java, software life cycle, etc.   Answer Question
    It was a fresher interview, so no negotiation :)

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

i was called for direct interview on the basis of my amcat score then technical and hr round was conducted which were quite easy.last round was verscant round which u can clear easily if u are loud and clear enough.

Software Engineer Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MphasiS.

The first round is an online test which is almost similar to the AMCAT test and is easy ...but 1/10 shunting is done in this round and after that almost all of the rounds are easy to crack ..so basically the first round is the most critical round ...and after aptitude ...there is a PAN round ...nothing difficult ...you are just checked on your way of delivery ...third round is panel interview and it is just sort of a formality ....after that comes the difficult round of online voice test ....this test is sheer luck but if you clear you are in for Mangalore for a training period of 6 months

Interview Questions

They will send you to Mangalore for a period of six months and the package is 2.5 lpa but during training you will get only 9000 rs in hand ...and there is a bond of 2 years

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at MphasiS in November 2014.

There where two rounds, actually the candidates were selected on the basis of AMCAT score, after that there is a TECHNICAL and HR round.
    Technical- Basic C and Java question.
    HR- Introduction, project and relocation.
    last VERSANT round.

Interview Questions
    • VERSANT round- I was asked to repeat a line, which was very long on the telephone.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at MphasiS in November 2014.

Hii.. everyone, mphasis recruitment process was done in 3 phases 1. Written test (amcat) 2. Technical & hr 3. Versant test.
    It was a pool campus interview nd abt 5 colleges participated in it.
    1. Witten round consisted of 4 sections... verbal,quant, logical nd c programming. Around 120 from our college wrote the exam and abt 27 shortlisted for 2nd round, i was one among them.
    2. Since i belong to ece i was asked abt linked list, structures nd there applications, pointers especially dynamic memory allocation but my cse frnds where grilled. Then hr asked me abt my goals, my family background nd some basic qstns like why do u want to join us etc.
    3. It was a versant test consisted of 7 sections and this round seems to be easy but its definetely not, because of feable voice clarity of the telephone they provide. Nearly 30 percent people who qualified hr were rejected in this round.
    Finally 18 were selected from our college and i was one among them.

Interview Questions
    • Why is an manhole lid circular in shape   View Answer
    First 6 months 120000 rs per annum, nxt 6 months 250000 rs per annum.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MphasiS in November 2014.

I was called based on my Amcat score so i have to go through only 2 rounds
    1. Technical & HR interview
    2. Versant Test
       During the first round i was asked to introduce myself and then he asked some C questions based on structures, unions, memory management, SDLC process etc. He then moved on to HR questions like "Tell me about yourself, questions related to my project, etc". The 2nd round, Versant test has basically 5 rounds which mainly concentrate on your English language. It tests your ability in listening, understanding, pronunciation, logical thinking, etc at basic level. It is very easy to ace if you have an habbit of watching hollywood movies or familiarity with foreign accent.

Interview Questions
    • All of them are pretty much usual and can be easily answered.   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

It was quite easy. The interview consisted of both tech+hr. They check the communication abilities of the candidate. Next was the Versant test. Have to score above 53 to qualify the round.

Pre-defined

Tech Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Global Village (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Global Village (India)

I applied online – interviewed at MphasiS in November 2014.

I have reached the venue on time HR came after 1hr of intimation time. He called in everyone and said to leave and he will call back but gave address to two girls to directly come for 2 nd round.. Still waiting.. I have taken the interview on 22nd