Mr. Jim's Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mr. Jim's

Pizza Maker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mr. Jim's.

Interview

Short phone interview, called a week after applying. Was then asked to come in to do training before a formal hiring. Interview was very easy and quick, took around two weeks total.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mr. Jim's (Chicago, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process was quite easy. They were very impressed with my experience. I think they are a great company, but I chose to pursue another option. It recommend the company to anyone who is looking for a great opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest weaknesses as they relate to this position?   Answer Question

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Granbury, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mr. Jim's (Granbury, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

came in sat down with the manager talked about how long I would be staying here for school, talked about the things I had done at previous jobs , walked around the store, looked at the computer.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan on working here?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever had any experience with PIzza in the past?   1 Answer

Negotiation