Mr. Tire Automotive Service

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mr. Tire Automotive Service

General Service Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mr. Tire Automotive Service in April 2014.

Met with the Store Manager. He asked some relevant questions. Looked at my resume. Discussed salary, handed me paperwork and asked when could I start.

Interview Questions
    • No question was unexpected or difficult. Simple questions like, do you have your own transportation/tools; are you licensed; any relevant certifications; are you flexible with schedule.   Answer Question
    Flat rate salary was based on experience.

General Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mr. Tire Automotive Service in February 2009.

Basically I walked in and asked if they were hiring, filled out and application talked to the owner, he said he would get back to me. I called two days later after not hearing anything, and he said I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • Only question he asked me was "what kind of transmission flush machine I used before"   Answer Question