Mrs. Fields Famous Brands Interview Questions

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mrs. Fields Famous Brands

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mrs. Fields Famous Brands (Escondido, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

the interview took place right in front of the shop and was very straightforward, less then 10 minutes and was very understanding. Kind of not that proffessional when she did that but the questions were very simple and about myself. They gave me a callback and I was in within a couple days for training.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mrs. Fields Famous Brands (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview took place at some tables right in front of the store. The manager asked questions related to past experiences and why I wanted to work at Mrs. Fields. The interview was about 15 minutes long and I got a call back with three days.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to deal with an unruly customer and what was the outcome? Why do you want to work at Mrs. Fields?   Answer Question

Mrs Field Cookies Worker Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mrs. Fields Famous Brands (Tukwila, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview took place right in front of the shop and was very straightforward, less then 10 minutes and was very understanding. Kind of not that proffesional when she did that but the questions were very simple and about myself. They gave me a callback and I was in within a couple days for training.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mrs. Fields Famous Brands (Broomfield, CO) in January 2013.

Interview

It was multi-step with a few phone interviews and the face to face with 3-4 different people, 1 at a time. It took a few days to go through all the different steps and interview with all the people you had to interview with.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle dealing with franchisees on a day to day basis?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mrs. Fields Famous Brands (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2009.

Interview

Met with 2 Vice Presidents tgat became my boss. Very informal due to working on a contract position with them earlier.

Interview Questions

• Can you get bees out of the ceiling   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didnt know I could.