Mspark Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

2.4

Advertising Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Helena, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Mspark (Helena, AL) in April 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume on-line and heard back from Al P. within a few days. We had a nice phone interview and he stated exactly what the next few steps would entail. I had a face to face local interview with the VP a week later. This was followed by a final panel interview in Alabama. I did not get the position but this company provided a great experience from the start to the finish. The competitor in me is upset about being rejected but you can't ask for anything more out of a company. They were a class act and I appreciate that. They were very professional and did exactly what they said they would do at every step.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions trying to determine your fit as a team member. Do you live in the territory?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Mspark (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied on Indeed.com for an opening in Cartersville, GA. Al with HR contacted me almost immediately. A 30 minute phone interview was scheduled with him. Then an hr phone interview with Terry. A face to face with Hilda then a panel interview with Hilda and Tom. I was told my presentation knocked it out of the park and that No one else blew them away as I did. Not enough to offer me more than a $37,000 base plus incentive but I did get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Mspark?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation and the base is way below industry standard. Be aware that you must live in the territory you will work. And you will work a lot. My offer was rescinded because I did not live in the territory immediately. Or so that is what they said. Maybe I might have hated working for them so it might have worked out best.

Mspark Response

Apr 21, 2015 – HR Generalist

We do explain in the interview process that for an Account Executive to be successful they need to live in their territory. In the first conversation we talk about compensation which includes an ... More

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Mspark.

Interview

Multiple interviews by HR, Training and Sales. Many of the same questions recycled, then a facility tour and wait for the next call.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave sales once 14 years ago to work in marketing?   1 Answer

Advertising Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helena, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Mspark (Helena, AL) in June 2010.

Interview

Short and simple. They'll take anyone

Interview Questions

• So did you graduate from college   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non-existent. You need a job because the economy is bad and they will offer you a specific low amount.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Mspark in May 2010.

Interview

Very odd interview. I have significant experience in the industry. THey told me up front they normally don't hire experienced reps. Was asked what would be on my gravestone?

Interview Questions

• What would be on your gravestone when you die?   1 Answer