Mspark

2.5

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Mspark in October 2014.

I applied on Indeed.com for an opening in Cartersville, GA. Al with HR contacted me almost immediately. A 30 minute phone interview was scheduled with him. Then an hr phone interview with Terry. A face to face with Hilda then a panel interview with Hilda and Tom. I was told my presentation knocked it out of the park and that No one else blew them away as I did. Not enough to offer me more than a $37,000 base plus incentive but I did get an offer.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation and the base is way below industry standard. Be aware that you must live in the territory you will work. And you will work a lot. My offer was rescinded because I did not live in the territory immediately. Or so that is what they said. Maybe I might have hated working for them so it might have worked out best.

Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Mspark.

Multiple interviews by HR, Training and Sales. Many of the same questions recycled, then a facility tour and wait for the next call.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you leave sales once 14 years ago to work in marketing?   View Answer

Advertising Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helena, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helena, AL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Mspark in June 2010.

Short and simple. They'll take anyone

Interview Questions
    Non-existent. You need a job because the economy is bad and they will offer you a specific low amount.

Territory Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Mspark in May 2010.

Very odd interview. I have significant experience in the industry. THey told me up front they normally don't hire experienced reps. Was asked what would be on my gravestone?

Interview Questions
    • What would be on your gravestone when you die?   View Answer