Mu Sigma Business Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

220 interviews

3.3

220 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Coimbatore (India)
Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Mu Sigma in July 2013.

First round is aptitude plus technical multiple choice questions which is easy,second round is situation analysis and video synthesis ,third round is group discussion and then HR and technical interview.

Interview Questions
  • situation analysis ,you are given a situation you need to analyse the problems and scope . You also can add solutions to the problems.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mu Sigma

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Mu Sigma in August 2013.

Hiring process is very simple. They ask a lot of personal questions, which is a little awkward. interview round is very informal

Interview Questions
    • What is the one thing you regret doing in life as a person   Answer Question

I didn't want to leave my hometown for worl

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Mu Sigma.

What do you know about our company?
    How long would it take you to make a meaningful contribution to our firm?
    Why do you want to work for us?
    Which aspects of our position do you find the most attractive? Least attractive?
    Tell me about yourself
    Please give me your definition of a … (the position for which you are being interviewed).
    What do you look for in a job?
    Why should we hire you?
    How long would you stay with us?
    What is your biggest weakness ?
    What is your management style?
    What did you look for when you hired people in the past?

Interview Questions
    • What would you do for us? What can you do for us that someone else can't?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Mu Sigma.

i participated in a campus interview . the interview process was not very hard. puzzles were asked

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Mu Sigma in December 2009.

Campus Recruitment at NIT Kurukshetra

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Mu Sigma in August 2013.

There were 20questions for 35 mins.It was held online.The sections were-
    1.Basic Quant
    2.Logical Reasoning
    3.C programming(output related questions were asked).
    There was negative marking

Interview Questions
    • The questions were simple but great accuracy was required.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bhubaneswar (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Mu Sigma in August 2013.

round 1) It was online written test round conducted by cocubes people. The test consists of 3 sections a) aptitude test
                  b) reasoning questions
                  c) technical questions

There were 20 questions. and time limit was 30 minutes

aptitude test was easy .questions were R.S. agarwal level. mainly consists of number system like unit digit, train problem(when they meet),probability(red ball and blue ball),number of pages in the book, log questions,time and work(A and B together),

and reasoning questions was average. 4 questions on data interpretations which i found bit difficult and some questions of data sufficiency which was easy

technical qestions was very easy. 7 questions on output ,loops ,pointers, arrays and functions based

round 2) out of 1574 students 176 students shortlisted . and i was one of them and next was Group discussions round . my group contains 11 people and topic was "every challange is an oppertunity" . it went good.

round 3) case study round . this round consists of a case for a company in loss given and some parameters given like number of users .product details. we have to suggest some ways which can be benifical for the company.it was easy

round 4) it was a puzzle interview round . interviwer asked me some puzzles for which i had no clue but i suggested some ways which was not satisfactory. .after this there was a last round HR interview for which i was not shortlisted.
    total 17 students selected.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)

There were two interviews. One was HR and another of puzzles and general aptitude problems. In the HR interview, general HR questions were asked like tell me about yourself, what are your strengths etc. The Puzzles asked were general one like on the permutations and combinations, probablity and some situation based logical questions.

Interview Questions
    • The video synthesis part was tough.It had a clip of which we have to write key learnings.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

First they kept online test conducted by COCubes.com who were choosing candidates randomly. They were totally useless in selecting really qualified people because there is total luck for people because some will get easy test and other person toughest. Next video synthesis, GD and case study...totally random again, best performers not selected...same with technical and HR totally not a proper type of interview process.

Interview Questions
    • How many squares are there in a chess board totally...note all squares   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mysore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

First round was the online test which contains both general aptitude and technical(basic c concepts). Next was the GD. Next was the video synthesis round followed by two technical rounds.