Mueller Water Products

Relevance Date Difficulty

Information Technology Interview

Information Technology
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Mueller Water Products in September 2010.

Interview Details – A phone interview was not done, as they were well into the interviewing process we went to the inperson interview. I was interview by three people in rotation. The CIO, HR, and a contractor / consultant working on the IT project. The interviews were done in a very professional manner, no trick questions trying to trip me.

Interview Question – Why would you want to work for a company after running your own company for several years?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mueller Water Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mueller Water Products Information Technology interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mueller Water Products employees and interview candidates.