Mueller Water Products Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mueller Water Products

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mueller Water Products (Decatur, IL).

Interview

Very good and to the point. No dumb questions or tests.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasn't one. In 2005 faxed my resume, got called, interviewed, accepted job. Worked there almost 4 years, loved it!

Accounts Receivable Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mueller Water Products in August 2012.

Interview

Got interview call through recruitment agency. Worked theri as a temp and they offered a permenent full-time based on my hard working.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Prerrty good

Management Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mueller Water Products in January 2010.

Interview

Interview process lacked proper organization and detail level. Some managers in the interview process were not even aware of the position I was interviewing for . The interview schedule was not properly followed causing a lot of idle time sitting around, one particular manager told me up front he had to leave and the 5 minutes we spent together he answered at least 3 phone calls. ( I came from out of town ). The floor people I got to spend time with were very professional and spoke highly about the company, Most of the people I spoke to have more than 10+ years of service with the company. I wasn't really impressed with the organization or the follow up after the interview.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions were asked.   1 Answer