Mueller Water Products Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Decatur, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, IL

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Mueller Water Products.

Very good and to the point. No dumb questions or tests.

Interview Questions
    Wasn't one. In 2005 faxed my resume, got called, interviewed, accepted job. Worked there almost 4 years, loved it!

Accounts Receivable Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Mueller Water Products in August 2012.

Got interview call through recruitment agency. Worked theri as a temp and they offered a permenent full-time based on my hard working.

Prerrty good

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Mueller Water Products in September 2010.

A phone interview was not done, as they were well into the interviewing process we went to the inperson interview. I was interview by three people in rotation. The CIO, HR, and a contractor / consultant working on the IT project. The interviews were done in a very professional manner, no trick questions trying to trip me.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you want to work for a company after running your own company for several years?   View Answer

Management Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Mueller Water Products in January 2010.

Interview process lacked proper organization and detail level. Some managers in the interview process were not even aware of the position I was interviewing for . The interview schedule was not properly followed causing a lot of idle time sitting around, one particular manager told me up front he had to leave and the 5 minutes we spent together he answered at least 3 phone calls. ( I came from out of town ). The floor people I got to spend time with were very professional and spoke highly about the company, Most of the people I spoke to have more than 10+ years of service with the company. I wasn't really impressed with the organization or the follow up after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected questions were asked.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mueller Water Products

Worked for Mueller Water Products? Contribute to the Community!