Mueller Water Products

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Interview

Management

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Mueller Water Products in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process lacked proper organization and detail level. Some managers in the interview process were not even aware of the position I was interviewing for . The interview schedule was not properly followed causing a lot of idle time sitting around, one particular manager told me up front he had to leave and the 5 minutes we spent together he answered at least 3 phone calls. ( I came from out of town ). The floor people I got to spend time with were very professional and spoke highly about the company, Most of the people I spoke to have more than 10+ years of service with the company. I wasn't really impressed with the organization or the follow up after the interview.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions were asked.   View Answer

Worked for Mueller Water Products? Contribute to the Community!