Muhlenberg College

Relevance Date Difficulty

Presidential Assistant, Seegers Union Interview

Presidential Assistant, Seegers Union
Allentown, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Muhlenberg College in March 2011.

Interview Details – I initially was exposed to the position through meeting with past Presidential Assistants. I sent in my application, and after three weeks heard back from them to schedule an interview. There was only one 1:1 interview, in which I met with the director in charge of Seegers Union as well as his secretary. My perception of the work environment is that it is fast-paced with a fair amount of work for a part-time job, however a type of job that is whatever you make it to be.

Interview Question – Tell me about your greatest weaknesses   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Muhlenberg College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Muhlenberg College interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Muhlenberg College employees and interview candidates.