Mullen

Mullen Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Mullen in February 2011.

I applied via Monster and followed up through emails. All the way from the start, they were very nice and friendly. About three days after submitting my resume, I got a call from the Dir. of PR to set up a phone interview. It was friendly, mostly resume stuff, lasting about 15 minutes.

They got back to me in a week and invited me to come and have six interviews with people ranging from AE's to VP's. The interviews were all pretty positive, and the conversation was generally flowing. I didn't feel as if they had asked any questions out of my ability to answer. This was followed by a writing test and a mock press release, which took about two extra hours to complete.

Unfortunately, after a number of (successful) follow-up conversations with people I had met, I was informed about two weeks later that they had accepted someone else for the position. Still a positive experience though.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your style of how to successfully pitch media?   Answer Question
  • Tell me something that makes you unique from all the other candidates...   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mullen

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mullen in June 2010.

Spoke with three higher ups 1:1 to get a feel for my knowledge of media and marketing and current events involving print, tv, mobile and radio advertisement.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most important frontier that will be the center of most transformation in marketing?   View Answer

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Had a phone call, invited to come in and met with 4 people for 30 mins each; 1 Sr. AE, 2 AE's, and 1 AAE.