Mullen Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Mullen (Winston-Salem, NC) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied via Monster and followed up through emails. All the way from the start, they were very nice and friendly. About three days after submitting my resume, I got a call from the Dir. of PR to set up a phone interview. It was friendly, mostly resume stuff, lasting about 15 minutes. They got back to me in a week and invited me to come and have six interviews with people ranging from AE's to VP's. The interviews were all pretty positive, and the conversation was generally flowing. I didn't feel as if they had asked any questions out of my ability to answer. This was followed by a writing test and a mock press release, which took about two extra hours to complete. Unfortunately, after a number of (successful) follow-up conversations with people I had met, I was informed about two weeks later that they had accepted someone else for the position. Still a positive experience though.

Interview Questions

• Describe your style of how to successfully pitch media?   Answer Question
  • Tell me something that makes you unique from all the other candidates...   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mullen

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mullen (Boston, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

Spoke with three higher ups 1:1 to get a feel for my knowledge of media and marketing and current events involving print, tv, mobile and radio advertisement.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important frontier that will be the center of most transformation in marketing?   1 Answer

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Interview

Had a phone call, invited to come in and met with 4 people for 30 mins each; 1 Sr. AE, 2 AE's, and 1 AAE.