Multi-Color Corporation

Updated Sep 24, 2014

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Multi-Color Corporation

Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Multi-Color Corporation in October 2013.

Initial phone screen conducted by the hiring manager. Next step was an on-line assessment. The interview was with a panel of associates and the hiring manager. The recruiter I was working with followed up and kept me informed.

Interview Questions
    Simply indicated what I was making today and the offer was very fair.

Human Resources/Training Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Multi-Color Corporation.

phone interview, face to face interview.

Talent Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Batavia, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Batavia, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Multi-Color Corporation in July 2013.

I sent my resume in and received a response in a fairly timely manner. From there, I was invited in to interview with two of their HR members. The interview went fairly well but one of the team members had quite an obnoxious demeanor the entire time. I was told I would hear back within two weeks. After three weeks and no response I followed up with one of the senior HR leaders who was extremely short and sounded as if speaking to me was the biggest waste of time in their day. After her crudeness she then proceeded to tell me they would get back to me within the next week.

Two weeks and several phone calls/emails later I was finally able to reach them again and they advised me they were still interviewing candidates but were still possibly interested in having me continue in the process. Another three weeks goes by and again, after several failed attempts to contact, I was finally able to speak with the same individual. She again advised me that they were still interested and would let me know by the end of the week (finally an answer). WRONG .... same old broken record, several more weeks passed and still no response.

FINALLY, TWO+ months after my onsite interview and more phone calls/emails, I received an email back that they had actually hired someone already. Obviously by about week 4 I had a clear feeling this probably wasn't a good fit from their prospective. However, it then became a matter of principal to try and get them to give me an answer either way. The managers involved clearly demonstrated to me a perceived lack of leadership and of course most importantly an inability to follow up when THEY stated. This overly and unnecessary drawn out experience has certainly deterred me from referring anyone to their organization.

Interview Questions
    • Interview questions were very plain, mostly just asked basic questions regarding my resume and experience. No structural based interviewing questions and no curve ball questions.   Answer Question

Any Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsburg, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsburg, IN

I applied in-person – interviewed at Multi-Color Corporation in November 2009.

Initial interview by employee not mgmt. Seemed strange to me

none

Human Resource Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Multi-Color Corporation in June 2011.

Email contact
    Phone interview
    Company visit with 1:1 interview

Interview Questions
    • As an HR person, with the unemployment rate so high, why aren't there more good candidates available for hire?   Answer Question

relocation