Multi Service Interview Questions

2.5

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Multi Service.

Interview

Hiring and interview process went well. I was optimistic about the outcome and was subsequently offered the position.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. The person that interviewed me was a very professional and seasoned manager. I wish they employed more like him. He was direct and to the point all while setting me at east.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you know you are more than qualified for the position and have a good chance of getting the job, go in asking for what you know you are worth (realistically). You won't have much chance of getting a decent raise after that if you don't.

Credit Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Multi Service (Overland Park, KS) in January 2010.

Interview

Agency sent my resume. They called me in for interview. Made me take an aptitude test. Then they made me interview with several people in the company. I was there for almost 3 hours. Same questions, over and over again. They kept telling me I had to "Fit into their Company Culture" That's why they had me interview with so many. Agency called couple days later and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• If you were a fish,,what type of fish would you be and why? REALLY??   1 Answer

Negotiation

They low balled me, but the agency brought the $ up to almost the top of the range

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Multi Service (Overland Park, KS) in January 2009.

Interview

After 2 weeks and interviewing with 7 different people and having to come back multiple times I was offered a job. The interview process is standard canned questions, and grilling over your resume. The truth is, if you don't score well on the IQ test they give you, you won't be considered anyway regardless of your background and other credentials.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had a tough choice to make. What was the outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it was a take it or leave it proposal.

College Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Multi Service in April 2012.

Interview

Applied online through company website and received an email to coordinate a face-to-face interview. Took an IQ test, interviewed with a recruiter, and then with a team from a specific department. Everyone that I came into contact with was warm and personable. Company has great benefits and employee perks. Overall, it was a positive experience.