Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Multi Service
- Project Management (1)
- Credit Representative (1)
- College Graduate (1)
- Open Road Customer Service Representative (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Multi Service.
Hiring and interview process went well. I was optimistic about the outcome and was subsequently offered the position.
- There were no difficult or unexpected questions. The person that interviewed me was a very professional and seasoned manager. I wish they employed more like him. He was direct and to the point all while setting me at east. Answer Question
If you know you are more than qualified for the position and have a good chance of getting the job, go in asking for what you know you are worth (realistically). You won't have much chance of getting a decent raise after that if you don't.
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Multi Service (Overland Park, KS) in January 2010.
Agency sent my resume. They called me in for interview. Made me take an aptitude test. Then they made me interview with several people in the company. I was there for almost 3 hours. Same questions, over and over again. They kept telling me I had to "Fit into their Company Culture" That's why they had me interview with so many. Agency called couple days later and offered me the job.
- If you were a fish,,what type of fish would you be and why? REALLY?? 1 Answer
They low balled me, but the agency brought the $ up to almost the top of the range
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Multi Service (Overland Park, KS) in January 2009.
After 2 weeks and interviewing with 7 different people and having to come back multiple times I was offered a job. The interview process is standard canned questions, and grilling over your resume. The truth is, if you don't score well on the IQ test they give you, you won't be considered anyway regardless of your background and other credentials.
- Tell me about a time where you had a tough choice to make. What was the outcome. Answer Question
There was no negotiation, it was a take it or leave it proposal.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Multi Service in April 2012.
Applied online through company website and received an email to coordinate a face-to-face interview. Took an IQ test, interviewed with a recruiter, and then with a team from a specific department. Everyone that I came into contact with was warm and personable. Company has great benefits and employee perks. Overall, it was a positive experience.
- Provide an example of when you solved a problem. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review