MultiCare Health System

2.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at MultiCare Health System.

Start to finish, the entire process took nearly three months. I applied online as an internal candidate. A manager contacted me a month after applying. They conducted a preliminary phone interview; asked general questions and delved a bit deeper into my resume. An in-person interview occurred about three weeks after. There were three people on the panel and they each took turns asking questions. Nothing atypical or particularly difficult. At the end, they allotted 15-20 minutes so I could ask them questions. I was told they would provide me with a response in three weeks. After three weeks, I contacted the manager and was informed they went with another candidate. She apologized and insisted they relied on HR to inform me via automated system.

Interview Questions
    • Has there ever been a time where you disagreed with leadership? If so, what did you do?   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at MultiCare Health System in August 2014.

Interview process started with an email with contact information to schedule the interview if I was still interested. It was easy to schedule and happened quickly. Staff members were professional yet friendly throughout the interview. Communication as to how candidates learn if they were hired or not were discussed at the close of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Several behavioral interviewing questions were asked during the interview. The most challenging question to answer was, how do you handle someone who is angry? As well as, questions about how do you handle situations when co-workers are not doing there job/pulling their weight.   Answer Question

Med Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at MultiCare Health System in March 2011.

the hiring was super sichy and easy.. just show off all your qualification and abilities and youll be great

i was able to negotiate but the compensation was great- i didnt have to

Will Not Disclose Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at MultiCare Health System in January 2010.

Applied on-line, plus called the department manager after being referred by a friend to the job. Interviewed with the department manager, in an informal manner.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unusual questions, just the basics: Education, experience, skills, etc.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation phase. It was a take it or leave it offer. I regret that I was not informed I'd have to join a union to keep the job WHEN I was offered the job (or during the interview process). Note: I cannot enter the interview date below: It was in 2002, but I was forced to choose an inaccurate year.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at MultiCare Health System in September 2009.

Applied for an opening. Received phone interview. No follow up call: had to leave a message requesting a feedback on the process for job opening. Received no call back. Instead received an automated email response. Was disappointed with lack of courtesy for an exempt level position. Once determined not a fit, rejection was a quick door in the face. Unfortunate person was impersonal.

Interview Questions
    • Respond to the kind of methods you have used to do your job (vendor, internal staff) etc.   View Answer