MultiPlan Interview Questions & Reviews

2.6

Credentialing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at MultiPlan.

The initial communication I had with MultiPlan was done through a recruiter. The Waltham location was easy to get to, although it was a process to find out where to actually go in the building. No one met me on the floor, and I basically had to ask someone from another company who was just standing there where the hell to even go. When we finally sat down for the interview, the guy conducting it was very nice and very open to answering my questions. As far as the job goes, you are very much a cube monkey, and some people like that, and some don't. The pay could be better, but I it is advertised as a "entry-level", so I didn't go in there with the highest expectations in the first place. It was hammered into me that if I took the job I would basically tied to my desk for 7.5 hours a day. Again, that is for some people, I have not decided if it is for me yet.

Interview Questions
    • It was pretty standard interview questions. They are very impressed if you know a little about the company and the role going into the interview. The guy said to me probably seven times that a person would have to be "detail-oriented" for the job. Needless to say, that was the first quality I listed when he asked for my "strengths".   View Answer

Credentialing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at MultiPlan in January 2014.

meet with the staffing agency and then wait for employer to review my application.

this is a temp. position.

Data Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at MultiPlan.

I met with the manager of the department who basically just read the job description, told me how boring and tedious it would be and then offered me the position. I really wasn't interviewed at all!

Very easy.

Claims Repricer Interview

Was a temp then they hired me on no interview

Interview Questions
    • Did not have to interview for position went through temp service   Answer Question

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at MultiPlan in June 2011.

First I met with someone in the Human Resources department who went over the different company benefits, and provided some background of the company. Then I had the interview with two Team Leaders plus the department Manager. They asked various customer service questions, and had questions on different experiences I had been in with previous employers. The interview itself was approximately 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions
    • Name something you did in a previous job that you feel could have gone differently.   Answer Question

Job seemed too difficult for me to take part in. Lots of training to do in a short amount of time before you are on the phones by yourself.

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at MultiPlan in October 2011.

Before going to the interview, I asked the interviewer to check if it is ok that I do not have a lot of experience in a specific area. I explained that the interview was a far distance from my current client and that I only wanted to go if I had a better than 50% chance. I requested a 5 minute phone conversation with Multiplan which they did not want to do. Multiplan told the recruiting company that it was not a key portion and it would not be an issue and that I was on the "fast track". After going on the interview the recruiter called and told me that Multiplan rejected me because of the specific item that I was not an expert in. My advice for those who do decide to go is the following: The interviewer will tell you not to be nervous. This should have been a sign to be alert. Then he talks for 10 minutes straight. When it is your turn to talk it seems like you get the chance to also ramble. Don't ramble. Just talk in 6 word bullet points. They just give you about 3 minutes to talk and then they interrupt you and leave the room.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of where automation was used to compare a before and after comparison.   View Answer
    • They asked me about how difficult my commute would be about 4 times.   View Answer

Credentialing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at MultiPlan in February 2009.

Company is always looking to hire temporary employees, many of whom are later offered full-time employment. Interview was quick (20 minutes) and consisted mainly of the question, "Do you mind the commute?" An answer in the negative was met with an offer. After my temporary contract expired (3 months), it was extended another 3 months before I was offered a full-time position.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phrase for this offer, and would have likely been denied. Temps roll in and out on a very regular basis and those that fulfill their contract are almost unanimously given an offer.

Negotiations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MultiPlan in November 2008.

Initial interview was 1:1 with the Director. He was too focused on a "non compete" and asked 5 times if I had signed one. Explained to me the seriousness if I did. He skimmed my resume and had no idea of my skills or background. Interview lasted approximately 45 minutes. Called back for second interview, after being told I was not being offered position due to possible "non compete". This interview was with the director and 2 managers. Managers asked the correct questions and were aware of my skills and what I had to offer the company. The office was clean and the employees were all smiling. I was made an offer well above the range I had expected and accepted their offer.

Interview Questions
    Research the area you will be working in to see what the fairest amount of salary is and keep in mind the amount of money you need to pay your bills!

Account Analyst Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at MultiPlan in May 2010.

Did phone interview. Had 1 on 1 and was offered position within 3 days of interview.

Dir Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MultiPlan in February 2008.

It was comprehensive and probing.

Interview Questions
    • The mos unexpected questions came from the industrial phycologist about sudo situations   View Answer
    Higher Salary, aditional vacation, salary review schedule.

Worked for MultiPlan? Contribute to the Community!