MultiPlan Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2015

2.8

EDI Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MultiPlan (Rockville, MD).

Interview

It is a casual interview, the hiring managers wanted to hear about my background and skills. They asked a mix of easy and hard questions. Everyone I interviewed with seemed smart and friendly.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MultiPlan in January 2015.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, then had an hour long phone screen with client (the KW group). Client said they were extremely eager to meet me in person. So I went in person and did as well as the phone interview, but was ruled out for the following: - Was too nervous

Network Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at MultiPlan (Tampa, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

The Interview process was very well organized. The questions asked were clear, direct and applicable to the duties of the job applied to. The expectations of the job were clearly laid out and I was provided an opportunity to ask questions of the 2 individuals whom I was interviewed by.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Overall this was a very positive experience & I appreciate the opportunity that I was given to have been considered with such a great company.   Answer Question

Director, IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MultiPlan (Dallas, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Phone interview 45 minutes with the VP, initially set for 30 minutes but was able to chat more and Personal interview at the office for 3 hours - with 3 different people met the team which was awkward, Overall experience was good

Interview Questions

• Implementing development process   1 Answer

Data Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MultiPlan (Waltham, MA).

Interview

I met with the manager of the department who basically just read the job description, told me how boring and tedious it would be and then offered me the position. I really wasn't interviewed at all!

Negotiation

Very easy.

Claims Repricer Interview

Interview

Was a temp then they hired me on no interview

Interview Questions

• Did not have to interview for position went through temp service   Answer Question

Credentialing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at MultiPlan (Waltham, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

meet with the staffing agency and then wait for employer to review my application.

Negotiation

this is a temp. position.

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MultiPlan (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Before going to the interview, I asked the interviewer to check if it is ok that I do not have a lot of experience in a specific area. I explained that the interview was a far distance from my current client and that I only wanted to go if I had a better than 50% chance. I requested a 5 minute phone conversation with Multiplan which they did not want to do. Multiplan told the recruiting company that it was not a key portion and it would not be an issue and that I was on the "fast track". After going on the interview the recruiter called and told me that Multiplan rejected me because of the specific item that I was not an expert in. My advice for those who do decide to go is the following: The interviewer will tell you not to be nervous. This should have been a sign to be alert. Then he talks for 10 minutes straight. When it is your turn to talk it seems like you get the chance to also ramble. Don't ramble. Just talk in 6 word bullet points. They just give you about 3 minutes to talk and then they interrupt you and leave the room.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of where automation was used to compare a before and after comparison.   1 Answer
    • They asked me about how difficult my commute would be about 4 times.   1 Answer

Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MultiPlan (Chicago, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

Applied on-line,I got an email concerning scheduling an interview with me. so, I replied the email saying that I am good with anytime then the recruiter set the interview on the next day. 2 hours after my phone interview, I got another email for an onsite interview , I did the onsite interview the Interview, after I was asked to take a Drug test. The company review my drug test result and gave me an offer, which I accepted .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you are face with a difficult situation, How did you solve it? Given a room with 3 light bulbs which have their respective three switches (On/Off) outside the room. You don't know which switch corresponds to which light bulb. You can do whatever you want with the switches but you can enter the room only once. How will you find which light switch corresponds to which light bulb?   1 Answer

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MultiPlan (Waltham, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

First I met with someone in the Human Resources department who went over the different company benefits, and provided some background of the company. Then I had the interview with two Team Leaders plus the department Manager. They asked various customer service questions, and had questions on different experiences I had been in with previous employers. The interview itself was approximately 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Name something you did in a previous job that you feel could have gone differently.   Answer Question

Job seemed too difficult for me to take part in. Lots of training to do in a short amount of time before you are on the phones by yourself.