MultiView

Very Easy Interview

Business Media Sales Specialist Interview

Business Media Sales Specialist
Irving, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MultiView in May 2013.

Interview Details – I was recruited for an interview at a job fair in college. I interviewed in a room with 25-30 other potential candidates. They asked me questions like "Tell me a joke?" and "What was your favorite bar in college?"

Negotiation Details – Base salary was 32k at the time + 10% commission. New hires will now receive 8% commission.

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at MultiView.

Interview Details – I was lied to, from the recruiter to the interview. I was lied to what the job actually was. I thought my years and years of sales experience would matter at all. It clearly didn't as this job is barely sales

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself going in this company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I got what I wanted, but it was held against me by management.

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales

Interviewed at MultiView

Interview Details – Phone interview then one in office. Ask typical questions and hiring manager goes into long drawn out process of the company history.

Interview Question – How to handle someone who has given you a million no's?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at MultiView in December 2010.

Interview Details – Not sure if this is how they hire anymore. The initial contact was by phone to set up an in person interview. After a fairly short interview (about 15 minutes), I was invited to a Speed-dating interview the following night. The Speed Dating interview was about 20 applicants and 20 current employees who rotated around a circle (just like speed dating). I was contacted about 3 days later with an offer.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation at the time. all people with my position made exactly the same base salary.

Account Manager/Sales Representative Interview

Account Manager/Sales Representative
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at MultiView in September 2013.

Interview Details – The first interview I received was on the phone, which I found out later was the main interview. After that I had to take a series of online personality exams. The second interview was a panel interview. The panel interview was mostly to see if I could handle a conversation with people I didn't know and to see how I handled off the wall questions.

Interview Question – What was my main motivation?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – really easy. I got offered a higher base salary because I had sales experience and made more money. but the commission was lower.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Irving, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at MultiView in May 2011.

Interview Details – Very laid back! Be yourself and let them know you are here to make them money along with making big bucks yourself. Very friendly and don't try to intimidate you. They are aware that this is a first job for many just graduating from college so they don't want to overbombard you with experience questions and how you managed to fix a problem in the past or anything.

Interview Question – They want you to tell a joke at the very end...it is sales after all. Gotta have a sense of humor but never have been asked that in an interview before!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Same for all starting sales reps...very fair and higher than I thought it would be.

Online Account Sales Executive Interview

Online Account Sales Executive

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at MultiView.

Interview Details – Phone interview then call you in for the actual interview- they want to know about your sales experience and what you expect from the company. If you get hired and make it through training its not hard- just kiss the trainer's butt till you get out of training to get the chance to sell and it'll be ok

Interview Question – where do you see yourself in five years   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation 2666.00 a month plus commission

Art Director Interview

Art Director

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at MultiView.

Interview Details – Interviewed with and the questions were fine. As more time went by all I could think was this would be great for someone straight out of college. This opportunity did not seem to offer a work-life balance.

Telephone Sales Interview

Telephone Sales
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at MultiView in September 2013.

Interview Details – Easy interview process. Are you breathing?

Interview Question – no difficult or unexpected questions   View Answer

Front Line Sales Representative Interview

Front Line Sales Representative
Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at MultiView.

Interview Details – The recruiting department is vary thorough as to what the job function will be like before you get there.

Interview Question – Just a basic interview   Answer Question

Worked for MultiView? Contribute to the Community!