MultiView Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2014
Updated Jul 6, 2014

2.3

Inside Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MultiView.

I was lied to, from the recruiter to the interview. I was lied to what the job actually was. I thought my years and years of sales experience would matter at all. It clearly didn't as this job is barely sales

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself going in this company?   View Answer
    I got what I wanted, but it was held against me by management.

Inside Sales Interview

Phone interview then one in office. Ask typical questions and hiring manager goes into long drawn out process of the company history.

Interview Questions
    • How to handle someone who has given you a million no's?   Answer Question

Online Account Sales Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at MultiView.

Phone interview then call you in for the actual interview- they want to know about your sales experience and what you expect from the company. If you get hired and make it through training its not hard- just kiss the trainer's butt till you get out of training to get the chance to sell and it'll be ok

no negotiation 2666.00 a month plus commission

Art Director Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at MultiView.

Interviewed with and the questions were fine. As more time went by all I could think was this would be great for someone straight out of college. This opportunity did not seem to offer a work-life balance.

Front Line Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at MultiView.

The recruiting department is vary thorough as to what the job function will be like before you get there.

Telephone Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at MultiView in September 2013.

Easy interview process. Are you breathing?

Account Manager/Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at MultiView in September 2013.

The first interview I received was on the phone, which I found out later was the main interview. After that I had to take a series of online personality exams. The second interview was a panel interview. The panel interview was mostly to see if I could handle a conversation with people I didn't know and to see how I handled off the wall questions.

Interview Questions
    really easy. I got offered a higher base salary because I had sales experience and made more money. but the commission was lower.

Business Media Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MultiView in May 2013.

I was recruited for an interview at a job fair in college. I interviewed in a room with 25-30 other potential candidates. They asked me questions like "Tell me a joke?" and "What was your favorite bar in college?"

Base salary was 32k at the time + 10% commission. New hires will now receive 8% commission.

Onilne Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at MultiView.

It is best to know someone to get an interview. Just find someone on Linkedin and ask them if you can put them as a reference. Just beware they will ask you how you know them. Just make something up.

After you apply on their website (they're always hiring), you will get a phone call to set up an interview. The interview process is different every time. Sometimes you just have a one on one interview and you're done, sometimes you have the one on one then a board interview, and sometimes they do a speed dating type of interview.

They will ask very basic interview questions:
    -Tell me about the first time you sold something
    -What's your best quality
    -What's your worst quality
    -Are you comfortable making 80 calls and 200 minutes on the phone every day
    -What experience do you have
    -Tell me about a time where you were challenged and how you overcame it
    -Tell me a joke

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to tell them a joke. Luckily, I had one on the top of my head, but it was very unexpected. You learn to expect the unexpected working here.   Answer Question

Media Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

interviewed at MultiView in March 2013.

I applied online through university's career center. I was then contacted for a phone interview, talked about the position and coming in for their "Career Day." Went in for their Career Day and sat down with about 20 other candidates. Various members of the company came in and talked about MulitiView, their experience with the company, how great the training program is, etc. This went on for about an hour, then we were split into two groups to tour the facilities. After about half an hour, we were directed back to the main room we started in for "speed dating interviews." At first, I enjoyed the speed dating interviews, but after a few rounds I felt like I was very rushed in answering one, maybe two, questions at most. There was also music blaring while we were talking so I felt like I was yelling at the interviewer/it was sometimes hard to hear what they were saying/asking. After all the rounds of interviews were done, they brought in pizza and drinks, including beer and wine. Overall, the process was a bit long, about 4 hours, but it was a different experience and I enjoyed my time.