MultiView

Updated Nov 13, 2014
Updated Nov 13, 2014

2.4

Online Account Sales Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at MultiView in November 2014.

After applying online I was contacted by a rep within the company to discuss details of the position and get the information to take the next steps. I was asked to take a personality exam and a very simple computer competency test. After I completed the exams and a online application I sent an email to the original person who contacted me. She arranged for me to meet with a floor manager and be interviewed for a position. The person I interviewed with spent about ten minutes asking me about some of my experiences and background. Afterwords he turned the time over to me to ask questions about the company and the position. I spent an additional ten minutes grilling about KPIs and lead gen among other things that play a major part in the success of the position (in my opinion) Ultimately I was interviewing for a phone sales position with very competitive compensation. I come from a sales background and management positions and was not offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part was not a question for me. The difficulty came when the interviewer stopped asking me questions after about ten minutes and said that the remainder of the interview would be the questions I had prepared for him.   Answer Question

Business Media Sales Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MultiView.

The interview process was pretty straight forward. You walk in, they give you a quick math test, and ask you questions about your previous work experience. Not surprises here. The recruiter tends to ramble on about his time in sales and makes everything sound great at Multiview. I found that it wasn't so great but many people there do enjoy it.

Interview Questions
    Not really a negotiation phase. There is a set salary and commission.

Inside Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MultiView.

I was lied to, from the recruiter to the interview. I was lied to what the job actually was. I thought my years and years of sales experience would matter at all. It clearly didn't as this job is barely sales

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself going in this company?   View Answer
    I got what I wanted, but it was held against me by management.

Inside Sales Interview

Phone interview then one in office. Ask typical questions and hiring manager goes into long drawn out process of the company history.

Interview Questions
    • How to handle someone who has given you a million no's?   View Answer

Online Account Sales Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at MultiView.

Phone interview then call you in for the actual interview- they want to know about your sales experience and what you expect from the company. If you get hired and make it through training its not hard- just kiss the trainer's butt till you get out of training to get the chance to sell and it'll be ok

no negotiation 2666.00 a month plus commission

Art Director Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at MultiView.

Interviewed with and the questions were fine. As more time went by all I could think was this would be great for someone straight out of college. This opportunity did not seem to offer a work-life balance.

Front Line Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at MultiView.

The recruiting department is vary thorough as to what the job function will be like before you get there.

Telephone Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at MultiView in September 2013.

Easy interview process. Are you breathing?

Account Manager/Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at MultiView in September 2013.

The first interview I received was on the phone, which I found out later was the main interview. After that I had to take a series of online personality exams. The second interview was a panel interview. The panel interview was mostly to see if I could handle a conversation with people I didn't know and to see how I handled off the wall questions.

Interview Questions
    really easy. I got offered a higher base salary because I had sales experience and made more money. but the commission was lower.

Business Media Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MultiView in May 2013.

I was recruited for an interview at a job fair in college. I interviewed in a room with 25-30 other potential candidates. They asked me questions like "Tell me a joke?" and "What was your favorite bar in college?"

Base salary was 32k at the time + 10% commission. New hires will now receive 8% commission.