MultiView Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.2

Digital Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MultiView (Irving, TX).

Interview

One interview that lasted a ridiculous 3.5 hours with a single HR person who displayed a large bottle of half consumed tequila on the desk. He talked a lot about his college sports, his subsequent first job as a coach and how progressive the company is.

Interview Questions

• We discussed sports. I asked for information about the daily routine, job specs etc. Smoke and mirrors...be careful. It's a bait and switch.   1 Answer

Programmatic Ad Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MultiView (Irving, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

first with HR recruiter on the phone, then in person. took some stupid test that my 7 year old daughter could pass. then had final interview with HR manager. basically just talked for an hour. you literally can't not get hired here. they are just looking for someone with a pulse who can hold a conversation.

Interview Questions

• what do you like about working in advertising?   1 Answer

Online Account Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MultiView in November 2014.

Interview

After applying online I was contacted by a rep within the company to discuss details of the position and get the information to take the next steps. I was asked to take a personality exam and a very simple computer competency test. After I completed the exams and a online application I sent an email to the original person who contacted me. She arranged for me to meet with a floor manager and be interviewed for a position. The person I interviewed with spent about ten minutes asking me about some of my experiences and background. Afterwords he turned the time over to me to ask questions about the company and the position. I spent an additional ten minutes grilling about KPIs and lead gen among other things that play a major part in the success of the position (in my opinion) Ultimately I was interviewing for a phone sales position with very competitive compensation. I come from a sales background and management positions and was not offered the position.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was not a question for me. The difficulty came when the interviewer stopped asking me questions after about ten minutes and said that the remainder of the interview would be the questions I had prepared for him.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MultiView (Dallas, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

First was recruited through an on campus interview- people where very relaxed and nice, shortly after I was contacted to schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview I was flown to Dallas to visit their office and have another interview with the head recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Interviews were very informal mostly asked questions about my goals, career objectives etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MultiView.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. You walk in, they give you a quick math test, and ask you questions about your previous work experience. Not surprises here. The recruiter tends to ramble on about his time in sales and makes everything sound great at Multiview. I found that it wasn't so great but many people there do enjoy it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really a negotiation phase. There is a set salary and commission.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MultiView.

Interview

I was lied to, from the recruiter to the interview. I was lied to what the job actually was. I thought my years and years of sales experience would matter at all. It clearly didn't as this job is barely sales

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself going in this company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got what I wanted, but it was held against me by management.

Inside Sales Interview

Interview

Phone interview then one in office. Ask typical questions and hiring manager goes into long drawn out process of the company history.

Interview Questions

• How to handle someone who has given you a million no's?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at MultiView.

Interview

Phone interview then call you in for the actual interview- they want to know about your sales experience and what you expect from the company. If you get hired and make it through training its not hard- just kiss the trainer's butt till you get out of training to get the chance to sell and it'll be ok

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation 2666.00 a month plus commission

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MultiView.

Interview

Interviewed with and the questions were fine. As more time went by all I could think was this would be great for someone straight out of college. This opportunity did not seem to offer a work-life balance.

Front Line Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MultiView (Irving, TX).

Interview

The recruiting department is vary thorough as to what the job function will be like before you get there.