Multiband Interview Questions

1.7

Installation Tech Interview

if you have a pulse and can pass a drug test---this company is looking for you

Corporate Leadership Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Multiband in March 2014.

Was emailed about a time for HR screen. Agreed to time, HR person did not call. I emailed HR person and two days later got an "opps, I forgot" email. Eventually did have phone screen.Have no idea what came after that in their process because I declined to continue based on their unrealistic expectations - travel up to 50% and very low salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied online – interviewed at Multiband.

Apply online, you will get sent to the closest office regardless of location you applied for.

Interview Questions
    • Rate Professionalism, Quality, Saftey and Effeciency in order?   View Answer
    Training followed by regular pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paducah, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paducah, KY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Multiband.

1 Interview, It's easy to get hired as long as you don't have background problems, drug issues and can supply a start up vehicle

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Multiband in January 2014.

Was nice in a way as they tried to be different. The problem was that too many during the interview process at one time...should be an individual thing with each one. They told me it didn't matter what they think the other managers; if the head guy didn't like you. Was very defensive during interview and all the others liked me. Overall they tried; but the focus should be on what the candidate has to offer. Happen to listen to one hired candidate; person was suppose to get a drug screen done the same day. They kept calling and didn't return calls; but they still wanted to hire him. Always come early sometimes; you can see what they are really looking for. Not much; not at all qualified with a little potential. Seems to be a growing trend. Too busy liking or not liking. But I will say they got a humor and will have a good time; but the head guy won't. Egos should be in check. Did offer a interview ...review of themselves. The link did not work; had to fudge the address. They says a lot about a family atmosphere; but if it doesn't start from the top down. Not going to matter much. Seems understaffed at all times was my general impression. Which means high turn over...doesn't matter who you hire if the staff is overworked. Sounds like my last job. Two - Interview process. Left interview feeling mixed that I gave a good interview and was honest. Non- conventional interview; but okay.

Interview Questions
    • Ask us anything? Second interview. Asked negotiation questions and real questions. Honestly the head guy got offended and defensive. Anytime your leaning forward to answer interviewers questions; you know the rest.   Answer Question

Warehouse Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Multiband in August 2013.

Online application process, email acknowledgement, telephone interview, face to face interview,

Interview Questions
    • What would you as manager do when faced with a problem.   View Answer

Technician Supervisor Interview

If you have a pulse, you can have a job.

Field Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Multiband in April 2013.

So i applied, they contacted me thru e-mail/phone, set up 1st appt, 2nd appt, got hired. Started training within 4days of applying, drug tested after 1 week, started working on my own by day 3 because of my experience......

Interview Questions
    • Questions where average the same as other jobs, basic personal info and previous job's experiences...   Answer Question
    n/a

Installation Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Traverse City, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Traverse City, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Multiband in March 2013.

During my interview I was asked questions related to how I felt working with customers and if I could handle unpleasant environments technicians often work in. Additionally, I took a basic personality test as well as a drug test.

None. Pay is per completed job.

Installer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Multiband in December 2012.

Contacted by HR to set up interview with GM HR person stated that if interview went well that I would be asked to take drug test and given a start date for training. Went to interview at appointed time and location did all the pre interview requirements went into interview with GM and it lasted about 1 hour and ended with the GM telling me that he wanted to bring me onboard. I said great and he said call us back the end of February to get started. I asked about what I was told by HR and he had no comment about that at all. I guess I will see and maybe need to revise this review.