Multimedia Games

Very Easy Interview

Artist Intern Interview

Artist Intern
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Multimedia Games in April 2014.

Interview Details – The interview was very laid back - I was very comfortable and able to show my enthusiasm for the opportunity as well as talk about my portfolio which they projected on the wall. The Art Director knows what he likes in an artist and had a current artist, who was the previous artist intern, sit in on the interview to shed light on the internship experience. Both people were very welcoming and easy to talk to.

Interview Question – All questions were very easy to answer, nothing was outlandish. They looked through my website and had me describe my thought process and reasoning behind the work as they scrolled through.   View Answer

Network & Systems Specialist Interview

Network & Systems Specialist
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Multimedia Games in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied on the company's website in mid-October, received a call from HR a few days later, a phone interview the next day and a face-to-face panel interview the following week. The interview was preceded by a short technical test consisting mostly of SQL and enterprise networking related questions. The first panel included three members from their NOC team and the second panel included the hiring manager and his boss. Questions varied between the two panels, but it was clear they wanted someone with both an advanced technical aptitude and a customer focused attitude. The tone of the interview was friendly and conversational. I should mention that the location of their office is hidden and hard to find. I highly recommend you search their street address using your favorite mapping app ahead of time so you don't get lost and arrive late.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, but the "Are you okay with casino gambling?" and "Can you pass a thorough background check?" were a little unusual.   Answer Question

QA Analyst II Interview

QA Analyst II
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Multimedia Games in April 2012.

Interview Details – Went in for an interview and was questioned by two people. They were friendly and asked basic questions about planning and scripting experience. The surprise was they took me to a lab and had me come up with a script for a gaming machine. My advise would be to write it out instead of trying to tell them the steps. You might want to study up on their machines and how they work prior to going into an interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep track of your work and how is that information reported to management.   Answer Question
  • What did you do to prepare for this interview?   Answer Question

Worked for Multimedia Games? Contribute to the Community!