Multimedia Games

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Analyst II Interview

QA Analyst II

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Multimedia Games in May 2013.

Interview Details – I applied via Jobvite and received a response fairly quickly, within a week or two.

First was a phone interview. In that interview, they asked many of the typical interview questions, along with some pertaining specifically to QA positions. Overall it lasted about 30 minutes.

After that, I was invited in for an in-person interview. They asked many of the same questions in this interview that were asked in the phone interview. Also, this was a 3 part interview. The first part was with two managers. The second was with another, separate manager, and the last was a hands-on exercise in the testing lab. The part with the first two managers was the meat of the interview, where the most specific questions were asked. The second manager asked more general work history questions. While the hands-on exercise just depends on how prepared you are and how your eye for detail is.

QA Analyst II Interview

QA Analyst II
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Multimedia Games in April 2012.

Interview Details – Went in for an interview and was questioned by two people. They were friendly and asked basic questions about planning and scripting experience. The surprise was they took me to a lab and had me come up with a script for a gaming machine. My advise would be to write it out instead of trying to tell them the steps. You might want to study up on their machines and how they work prior to going into an interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep track of your work and how is that information reported to management.   Answer Question
  • What did you do to prepare for this interview?   Answer Question

Worked for Multimedia Games? Contribute to the Community!