Multivision (Virginia) Java Developer Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Multivision (Virginia) in March 2014.

I applied through university and the process took 4 days

Interview Details: I had first Technical phone interview and then Panel interview. Multivision was quick in rolling out offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • There wasn’t any difficult question. If you know basic of java and j2ee you will clear it with ease.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Multivision (Virginia)

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Multivision (Virginia) in August 2011.

I met the recruiter at a job fair. She took my resume and said that I was likely to hear from her soon. The next day I had an email with details regarding their workshop. The workshop was a presentation made to about 20 people that they had gathered. The basic idea was you take their training in a particular technology, they get you a job, and you work for them for two years. After the workshop I was contacted about setting up an interview. I went in expecting an interview, it was actually a review of their contract and terms with the recruiter. They offered me a spot in their Java training program, and presented me with their contract. They suggested that I review the contract with an attorney and contact them if I would like to sign. I reviewed the contract with my attorney and came back to them with my concerns. The recruiter and others in the company wanted to make excuses about the contract rather than actually addressing my concerns. At this point, my choice was pretty clear, I said thank you for your time and I left.

Interview Questions

I declined this offer because of the terrible contract they presented me with. If you look at it from my view, I knew close to nothing about this company when they offered me a position. What I could not get over was how bad this contract was, and how no one at the company could understand my concerns with it. They presented this contract to me with spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors. Keep in mind, I know nothing about this company, and they give me a legally binding contract that they did not use spell check on. I was nothing short of appalled. I reviewed this contract thoroughly, both on my own and with my attorney (which they suggested). The contract was extremely one sided in favor of the company. It protected their every interest but did nothing to protect the person signing it. What really sealed the deal was when I returned to the company and tried to address my concerns about the contract. In regards to the errors in the contract, the recruiter said "we are a technical company." I don't care what kind of company you are, if you can't use spell check, I am not working for you. When it came to my concerns about the content of the contract they did not want to do any sort of compromise. This made the decision easy and very clear.