Multnomah Education Service District
www.mesd.k12.or.us Portland, OR 500 to 999 Employees

Multnomah Education Service District Human Resources Systems Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Systems Analyst Interview

Human Resources Systems Analyst
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Multnomah Education Service District in November 2013.

Interview Details – Walked in to be greeted by a panel of 5 employees. They were all very welcoming and nice. They got right down to going around the table and doing introductions. Once introductions were complete, the HR business partner gave a brief company overview.

Then they started asking interview questions that included the standard, describe your perfect boss, describe your perfect company, as well as some very specific questions about my experience as it would relate to the position. They asked for specific examples from past experience on many of the questions.

Overall, everyone was really nice and friendly and I think it was a good interview.

They invited me back for a second interview but I declined based on salary and commute.

Interview Question – The most difficult question, in my opinion, was to think of a recent example of a failure and what I did to overcome it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Multnomah Education Service District? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Multnomah Education Service District Human Resources Systems Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Multnomah Education Service District employees and interview candidates.