Multnomah Education Service District

www.mesd.k12.or.us
  www.mesd.k12.or.us

Multnomah Education Service District Human Resources Systems Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Multnomah Education Service District

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Human Resources Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Multnomah Education Service District in November 2013.

Walked in to be greeted by a panel of 5 employees. They were all very welcoming and nice. They got right down to going around the table and doing introductions. Once introductions were complete, the HR business partner gave a brief company overview.

Then they started asking interview questions that included the standard, describe your perfect boss, describe your perfect company, as well as some very specific questions about my experience as it would relate to the position. They asked for specific examples from past experience on many of the questions.

Overall, everyone was really nice and friendly and I think it was a good interview.

They invited me back for a second interview but I declined based on salary and commute.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult question, in my opinion, was to think of a recent example of a failure and what I did to overcome it.   Answer Question

Worked for Multnomah Education Service District? Contribute to the Community!