Munich American Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Actuarial Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Munich American.

Applied on their website. Initial phone screen by a recruiter. When she let me know I got a second interview, she gave me tips on how to impress my second interviewer. Second interview was by someone who actually works in the department. Got invited to the company for an interview day, had 5 interviews by both HR people & people in my department. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to. Got my offer within the week.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation for an internship position.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Munich American.

As a consultant, I was contacted by a recruiter I had been working with for a couple months about this opportunity. He sent them my resume and they wanted an immediate interview. Met with the head of the department and a couple members of the team. Very pleasant, easy going interview, focused on my technical skills and what I can bring to the job.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing special or unusual. Entirely technical orientated questions.   Answer Question
    As a contract consultant, it was through the contract firm and the salary had been pre-set.

Worked for Munich American? Contribute to the Community!