Munich American

Relevance Date Difficulty

Actuarial Intern Interview

Actuarial Intern
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Munich American.

Interview Details – Applied on their website. Initial phone screen by a recruiter. When she let me know I got a second interview, she gave me tips on how to impress my second interviewer. Second interview was by someone who actually works in the department. Got invited to the company for an interview day, had 5 interviews by both HR people & people in my department. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to. Got my offer within the week.

Interview Question – What are 3 of your weaknesses?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for an internship position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Munich American.

Interview Details – As a consultant, I was contacted by a recruiter I had been working with for a couple months about this opportunity. He sent them my resume and they wanted an immediate interview. Met with the head of the department and a couple members of the team. Very pleasant, easy going interview, focused on my technical skills and what I can bring to the job.

Interview Question – Nothing special or unusual. Entirely technical orientated questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As a contract consultant, it was through the contract firm and the salary had been pre-set.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Munich American? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Munich American interview questions and advice in Atlanta, GA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Munich American employees and interview candidates.