Munich American

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Actuarial Intern Interview

Actuarial Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Munich American.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews and one on site interview.
First round interview is all behavior questions and they ask about technical background as well as the soa exams.
Second round is pretty short, the manager called me and asked about questions based on resume.
Third round I interviewed with 6 people in different departments and mostly they all ask behavior questions.

Interview Question – Nothing very difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Actuarial Intern Interview

Actuarial Intern
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Munich American.

Interview Details – Applied on their website. Initial phone screen by a recruiter. When she let me know I got a second interview, she gave me tips on how to impress my second interviewer. Second interview was by someone who actually works in the department. Got invited to the company for an interview day, had 5 interviews by both HR people & people in my department. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to. Got my offer within the week.

Interview Question – What are 3 of your weaknesses?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for an internship position.

Very Easy Interview

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Munich American.

Interview Details – As a consultant, I was contacted by a recruiter I had been working with for a couple months about this opportunity. He sent them my resume and they wanted an immediate interview. Met with the head of the department and a couple members of the team. Very pleasant, easy going interview, focused on my technical skills and what I can bring to the job.

Interview Question – Nothing special or unusual. Entirely technical orientated questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As a contract consultant, it was through the contract firm and the salary had been pre-set.

Tell Me About Yourself Interview

Tell Me About Yourself

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Munich American in November 2011.

Interview Details – I got this interview at November 2011 and it was held in the campus career center. Questions are fair. Like tell me about yourself, and tell me about a hard time you got through. The interviewer I met was nice and professional. She also asked some academic questions and also went through the resumes. Fair interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Worked for Munich American? Contribute to the Community!