Munich RE America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Runoff Intern Interview

Business Runoff Intern
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Munich RE America in April 2014.

Interview Details – My initial contact was with a recruiter at a career reception sponsored by our university. I went through one interview with a very nice recruiter, who asked me basic questions such as "What do we do", "Why MunichRe America" and was very easygoing. I was then contacted by a HR specialist to arrange a on site interview (in Princeton, NJ) and underwent a phone interview which consisted mostly of behavioral style questions and how I became interested in risk. After the phone interview, I proceeded to Princeton for a final round interview with an account manager and the Business Runoff Executive, which was very laid back and easygoing. The experience was great, and I would definitely consider MunichRe when I look for internships next year.

Interview Question – Know what the basics of Business Runoff is and do your research, as always.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Finance
Princeton, NJ

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Munich RE America.

Interview Details – Significant investigation of leadership and management skills. Mostly focused internally. Very traditional interview process, some interviews included checklists of questions. HR interview revealed that process was probably not real and generally hired internally.

Interview Question – Can you describe when you were last most creative at work   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Princeton, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Munich RE America in May 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview then office interviews.

Interview Question – Questions were all fit.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Conrtact IT Interview

Conrtact IT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Munich RE America in February 2010.

Interview Details – No budget or money approved, Project or approval not approved. No project plan

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Munich RE America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Munich RE America interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Munich RE America employees and interview candidates.