Munich RE America

Interviews for Top Jobs at Munich RE America

Business Runoff Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Munich RE America in April 2014.

My initial contact was with a recruiter at a career reception sponsored by our university. I went through one interview with a very nice recruiter, who asked me basic questions such as "What do we do", "Why MunichRe America" and was very easygoing. I was then contacted by a HR specialist to arrange a on site interview (in Princeton, NJ) and underwent a phone interview which consisted mostly of behavioral style questions and how I became interested in risk. After the phone interview, I proceeded to Princeton for a final round interview with an account manager and the Business Runoff Executive, which was very laid back and easygoing. The experience was great, and I would definitely consider MunichRe when I look for internships next year.

Interview Questions
    • Know what the basics of Business Runoff is and do your research, as always.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Munich RE America.

Significant investigation of leadership and management skills. Mostly focused internally. Very traditional interview process, some interviews included checklists of questions. HR interview revealed that process was probably not real and generally hired internally.

Interview Questions
    • Can you describe when you were last most creative at work   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Munich RE America in May 2012.

Phone interview then office interviews.

Conrtact IT Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Munich RE America in February 2010.

No budget or money approved, Project or approval not approved. No project plan