Murad Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Murad

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Murad (El Segundo, CA).

Interview

Applied online. Interviewed one on one then with a panel. Few were friendly, beautiful corporate office, and quiet space. Took a couple of months in total, very slow process. Family owned business.

Interview Questions

• Explain your experience? Why Murad? What do you know about us? How comfortable are you with working in teams? Your favorite product?   Answer Question

Market Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Murad in February 2013.

Interview

Phone interview first. In-person interview, presentation and hands-on demonstration required.

Interview Questions

• How would you alter this presentation for a different market?   Answer Question

Senior PR Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Murad (El Segundo, CA).

Interview

I was contacted by the HR person at Murad. She wasn't very helpful and seemed too busy to answer questions. However, I went into the office for an interview. It's an amazing office building, first of all. Then, I was taken into an office by two PR managers for an interview. They were not the right people to interview candidates for this position. I'm not sure who thought having two very young PR managers be the first interview of someone they would be reporting to was a good idea - but it definitely wasn't. These two managers were not paying attention and they clearly thought one of them should have the senior manager position opposed to hiring someone. There's a reason that position has been open for six months. HR should have he first interview with someone more senior and experienced. I felt as though these managers weren't happy with the hire in the first place so it made for an awkward environment from the start. Needless to say, I didn't get a callback.