Murad Senior PR Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior PR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  El Segundo, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Murad.

I was contacted by the HR person at Murad. She wasn't very helpful and seemed too busy to answer questions. However, I went into the office for an interview.

It's an amazing office building, first of all.

Then, I was taken into an office by two PR managers for an interview. They were not the right people to interview candidates for this position. I'm not sure who thought having two very young PR managers be the first interview of someone they would be reporting to was a good idea - but it definitely wasn't. These two managers were not paying attention and they clearly thought one of them should have the senior manager position opposed to hiring someone.

There's a reason that position has been open for six months. HR should have he first interview with someone more senior and experienced. I felt as though these managers weren't happy with the hire in the first place so it made for an awkward environment from the start.

Needless to say, I didn't get a callback.

Interview Questions

Worked for Murad? Contribute to the Community!