Murata Manufacturing Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Murata Manufacturing

Murata University Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Murata Manufacturing (Tucson, AZ) in June 2012.

Interview

A telephone interview with the Marcoms Manager in Mansfield, MA. The Manager, John, was familiar with my experience there and my qualifications, as I had just recently retired from Murata. The position was going to be open in a matter of weeks because the person that had been doing it was leaving for personal reasons. John provided a brief outline of the duties and responsibilities in this position. I accepted the position contingent only on two conditions: first, that I would work no more than 3 days a week (24 hours); secondly, that travel would be minimal. With just that much said, John quickly agreed and I had a new job.

Interview Questions

• Would I be satisfied accepting a reduced rate of pay compared with what I had been making as a Field Applications Engineer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for a slightly higher wage than was offered, but John advised that the position had been approved only at the lower rate.

Business Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Murata Manufacturing (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in November 2009.

Interview

HR en verantwoordelijke afdeling stellen vragen over mijn CV en achtergrond.

HR and responisble department people asks questions about the CV and the background.

Interview Questions

• Wat heb je bereikt met je laatste baan?   What did you achieve in your last job?   1 Answer