Murphy Oil

Murphy Oil District Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Murphy Oil in November 2010.

The interview process is extremely long and boring. They make you apply online and take a pointless quiz which easily takes up to two hours. The first steep is a phone interview, the next steep is a video interview on the computer, and then finally the real interview. During my real interview the guys were constantly checking the blackberries while I was talking it was very rude.

Other Interview Reviews for Murphy Oil

District Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Murphy Oil in April 2011.

I applied online and was contacted by a member of the recruiting staff. We had an over the phone interview immediately. They set up an interview with three other people for a few months later. I was then sent to a district to run it for six months, temporarily. After six months they then sent me for another interview with myself and two other people. I received the offer within the week.

Interview Questions
    One sided. I was offered a salary, then I counteroffered with another. I received one other offer and was not given another opportunity to negotiate. I was to accept or not get it. My advice to others would be to submit an offer to them, but be ready to accept or decline quickly.

District Manager Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Murphy Oil in July 2008.

very quick, offer made the next day after interview