Murphy Oil

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Gadsden, AL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Murphy Oil in January 2010.

Interview Details – Apply for job, meet with DM for 1 on 1 interview, wait for call back. Go take drug screen. I had 1 interview and we met at a local business to conduct this interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating in my interview.

Store Manager

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Murphy Oil in October 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview, 2 face to face interviews

Interview Question – Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Store Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Murphy Oil in April 2010.

Interview Details – Recruiter called for possible interview, we met at fast food place. He was with another store manager, they asked basic questions of my past employment. I was not told that there were never any lunches or breaks for anyone, you have to work your 8 or 12 hour shift.

Interview Question – When a store manager asked for me to give details on how many times I count or how I do inventory.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Interviews for Top Jobs at Murphy Oil

Worked for Murphy Oil? Contribute to the Community!