Murray Energy Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

Underground Coal Miner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Harrison, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrison, WV

I interviewed online - interviewed at Murray Energy in July 2014.

First I emailed them a resume after that got a phone call to come in and take a test after the test was over they let me know I passed and wanted to know if I could come in for an interview the next day.Went to that it went well.. 2 weeks later they call for another interview with the vice president. Who told me I got the job flowing a drug test physical and background check after that the called and wanted me to start work in 2 weeks.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Fairmont, WV
    Anonymous Employee in Fairmont, WV

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Murray Energy in February 2014.

I emailed a resume to the HR manager at the location I was interviewing. After driving an hour to the interview, he proceeded to tell me the position was already likely filled by an internal candidate, but if they had other opportunities they would be in contact. All I was asked was to go through my resume. I was there literally 15 minutes.

Civil Engineering Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Murray Energy in December 2010.

I applied for this job on my college's engineering services website. There was an initial presentation a few days before the interview. It was optional but they asked if I had attended at the 1:1 interview. The interview was pretty easy. They asked general questions rather than specific technical questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for Murray Energy? Contribute to the Community!