Muscular Dystrophy Association

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association in July 2013.

Very long interview process....very unorganized and waste of time

Interview Questions
  • The salary question at the very beginning of the phone interview.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Muscular Dystrophy Association

Administrative Assistant Interview

interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association in April 2013.

The interview process was a two step process. The first included your typical phone screening. The woman could not remember my name and had confused my resume information with someone else's. The second was an interview with the "Manager." It felt impersonal. You could tell they just wanted a body in the position.

Interview Questions

The job was supposed to be and Administrative Assistant position. Turned out it was more of a sales position. I would be responsible for calling donors and chasing money. It was not what I intended to apply for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medford, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medford, OR

I applied online – interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association.

I had two interviews a phone and an in person interview, it was fun and I felt confident I got the position. They took an extremely long time to get back to me. They have little respect or regard for support staff once hired on you are handed a big book to train yourself on prettyr much. They have too many chiefs and not enough Indians they also tend to hire cute young people only for your sales appeal.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really comes to mind the interview is your usual "what would you do?" "What is your weakness" "What would people say about you" ect.   Answer Question
    I did get a higher salary than offered

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association in April 2012.

The process began with phone interview--which was a bit of a primer-- in addition to a form of prompted questions. The second stage consisted of a one on one interview with the office manager, followed by a computer skills test (Word and Excel). The second round was an one on one interview with the regional director.

Interview Questions
    • What interests you most about this position, and why would you like to work here?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association in March 2009.

I applied online. Came to interview it was alot of "behaviorial" type questions. How would you handle this or how do you react to that.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you felt overwhelmed. How did you handle it?   Answer Question