Muscular Dystrophy Association

www.mda.org

Muscular Dystrophy Association Administrative Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tucker, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association in July 2013.

Interview Details – Very long interview process....very unorganized and waste of time

Interview Question – The salary question at the very beginning of the phone interview.   View Answer

Administrative Assistant

I interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association in April 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was a two step process. The first included your typical phone screening. The woman could not remember my name and had confused my resume information with someone else's. The second was an interview with the "Manager." It felt impersonal. You could tell they just wanted a body in the position.

Interview Question – Name a moment you are most proud of in your career.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The job was supposed to be and Administrative Assistant position. Turned out it was more of a sales position. I would be responsible for calling donors and chasing money. It was not what I intended to apply for.

Medford, OR

I applied online and interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association.

Interview Details – I had two interviews a phone and an in person interview, it was fun and I felt confident I got the position. They took an extremely long time to get back to me. They have little respect or regard for support staff once hired on you are handed a big book to train yourself on prettyr much. They have too many chiefs and not enough Indians they also tend to hire cute young people only for your sales appeal.

Interview Question – Nothing really comes to mind the interview is your usual "what would you do?" "What is your weakness" "What would people say about you" ect.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did get a higher salary than offered

Seattle, WA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association in April 2012.

Interview Details – The process began with phone interview--which was a bit of a primer-- in addition to a form of prompted questions. The second stage consisted of a one on one interview with the office manager, followed by a computer skills test (Word and Excel). The second round was an one on one interview with the regional director.

Interview Question – What interests you most about this position, and why would you like to work here?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association in March 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online. Came to interview it was alot of "behaviorial" type questions. How would you handle this or how do you react to that.

Interview Question – Name a time when you felt overwhelmed. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Worked for Muscular Dystrophy Association? Contribute to the Community!