Interviews for Top Jobs at Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Fundraising Coordinator (18)
- Executive Director (5)
- Administrative Assistant (5)
- Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator (4)
- Health Care Services Coordinator (3)
- Health Care Service Coordinator (3)
- Director of Business Development (2)
- Program Coordinator (2)
- Marketing (1)
- Fundraising (1)
- HCSC (1)
- TV/Film Coordinator (1)
- Administrative Assistant/Fundraiser (1)
- Ed (1)
- Administrative Assistant - New York City Office (1)
- Executive (1)
- Coordinator (1)
- District Director (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Director (1)
District Director Interview
The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association (Nashville, TN) in December 2008.
Two days after I applied I received a phone call to set up a phone interview with the Regional Director. The interview was made for the next after noon. Standard questions: why do you want to work for MDA, what do you know about the organization, why should we choose you? The next day I was invited to a group interview with RD and RC. Asked to make a presentation using whatever means I chose, 'selling' myself to MDA.
I did a Powerpoint matching my skills to the job description. I was offered the position a few days later. They intimated that the $60,000 as at the upper end of what they could offer and may preclude a raise.
- What do you find to be the most difficult aspect of working for a nonprofit organization? 1 Answer
I found after I started that most Directors where at between $45k and $60k. If anyone was over that, I was unaware of it.