Muscular Dystrophy Association

Relevance Date Difficulty

District Director Interview

District Director
Nashville, TN

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association in December 2008.

Interview Details – Two days after I applied I received a phone call to set up a phone interview with the Regional Director. The interview was made for the next after noon. Standard questions: why do you want to work for MDA, what do you know about the organization, why should we choose you? The next day I was invited to a group interview with RD and RC. Asked to make a presentation using whatever means I chose, 'selling' myself to MDA.
I did a Powerpoint matching my skills to the job description. I was offered the position a few days later. They intimated that the $60,000 as at the upper end of what they could offer and may preclude a raise.

Interview Question – What do you find to be the most difficult aspect of working for a nonprofit organization?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I found after I started that most Directors where at between $45k and $60k. If anyone was over that, I was unaware of it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Muscular Dystrophy Association

Worked for Muscular Dystrophy Association? Contribute to the Community!

Muscular Dystrophy Association Videos

Muscular Dystrophy Association – Why Work for Us?

Why just work? Start making a difference today! MDA is the nonprofit health agency dedicated to finding treatments and cures for muscular dystrophy, ALS and related diseases by funding worldwide research. The… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Muscular Dystrophy Association District Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Muscular Dystrophy Association employees and interview candidates.