Muscular Dystrophy Association

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association in July 2011.

The telephone interview was very personable and although the salary was lower than I was looking for, it peaked my interest enough to proceed. My in person interview consisted of three people. They informed me that I was participating in a "behavioral interview". The interview was so structured and unforgiving that it completely turned me off. If I did not answer the question exactly the way they wanted it. They would wait till I was done answering and ask me the exact question again. I felt like I was in kindergarten. It was robotic and impersonal. The didn't even talk about the one thing that was attracting me to accepting a lower salary, the cause.

Interview Questions

I didn't even wait for the offer, I was so turned off by the interview style. I sent an email thanking them and saying that it wasn't a good fit.