Muscular Dystrophy Association
www.mda.org Tucson, AZ 500 to 999 Employees

Muscular Dystrophy Association Program Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Coordinator Interview

Program Coordinator
Charleston, WV

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association in August 2008.

Interview Details – After submitting my résumé electronically I received a follow up call from the Regional office. The Regional office does all of the initial screening for the positions. I had a phone interview then a panel interview with 2 people from the Regional office and the current Executive Director from the office I was hired for. The interview consisted of standard behavior interview questions, showing similar sales situations and ended with a personal presentation as to why I would be a good candidate.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were pretty standard as far as tell me a time when...you can tell if the office has been in high turnover with the position how quickly they run through the questions. In my office particularly they already make a decision n a candidate as soon as the person comes in bubbly new grad willing to do anything to be successful.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty average they weren't willing to go above the offer at all.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Program Coordinator Interview

Program Coordinator

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association in July 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview, in person interview. As with any interview, be sure to know your information and have done thorough research on the position as well as the company. Especially with some MDA offices, be sure to look your best. Don't be afraid to ask questions and maintain a positive demeanor.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time you did xyz...   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation available. You get what they want to give you.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Muscular Dystrophy Association

Worked for Muscular Dystrophy Association? Contribute to the Community!

Muscular Dystrophy Association Videos

Muscular Dystrophy Association – Why Work for Us?

Why just work? Start making a difference today! MDA is the nonprofit health agency dedicated to finding treatments and cures for muscular dystrophy, ALS and related diseases by funding worldwide research. The… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Muscular Dystrophy Association Program Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Muscular Dystrophy Association employees and interview candidates.