Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Fundraising Coordinator (21)
- Administrative Assistant (9)
- Executive Director (5)
- Health Care Services Coordinator (4)
- Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator (4)
- Health Care Service Coordinator (3)
- Program Coordinator (2)
- Director of Business Development (2)
- Executive (1)
- Coordinator (1)
- District Director (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Fundraising (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Director (1)
- HCSC (1)
- TV/Film Coordinator (1)
- Administrative Assistant/Fundraiser (1)
- Ed (1)
- Administrative Assistant - New York City Office (1)
- HealthCare Services Administrative Assistant (1)
Program Coordinator Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association (Charleston, WV) in August 2008.
After submitting my résumé electronically I received a follow up call from the Regional office. The Regional office does all of the initial screening for the positions. I had a phone interview then a panel interview with 2 people from the Regional office and the current Executive Director from the office I was hired for. The interview consisted of standard behavior interview questions, showing similar sales situations and ended with a personal presentation as to why I would be a good candidate.
- Most of the questions were pretty standard as far as tell me a time when...you can tell if the office has been in high turnover with the position how quickly they run through the questions. In my office particularly they already make a decision n a candidate as soon as the person comes in bubbly new grad willing to do anything to be successful. Answer Question
Pretty average they weren't willing to go above the offer at all.
Other Interview Reviews for Muscular Dystrophy Association
Program Coordinator InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association in July 2010.
Phone interview, in person interview. As with any interview, be sure to know your information and have done thorough research on the position as well as the company. Especially with some MDA offices, be sure to look your best. Don't be afraid to ask questions and maintain a positive demeanor.
- Tell us about a time you did xyz... 1 Answer
No negotiation available. You get what they want to give you.