Muscular Dystrophy Association

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association in August 2008.

After submitting my résumé electronically I received a follow up call from the Regional office. The Regional office does all of the initial screening for the positions. I had a phone interview then a panel interview with 2 people from the Regional office and the current Executive Director from the office I was hired for. The interview consisted of standard behavior interview questions, showing similar sales situations and ended with a personal presentation as to why I would be a good candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions were pretty standard as far as tell me a time when...you can tell if the office has been in high turnover with the position how quickly they run through the questions. In my office particularly they already make a decision n a candidate as soon as the person comes in bubbly new grad willing to do anything to be successful.   Answer Question
Pretty average they weren't willing to go above the offer at all.

Other Interview Reviews for Muscular Dystrophy Association

Program Coordinator Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association in July 2010.

Phone interview, in person interview. As with any interview, be sure to know your information and have done thorough research on the position as well as the company. Especially with some MDA offices, be sure to look your best. Don't be afraid to ask questions and maintain a positive demeanor.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation available. You get what they want to give you.