Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation

Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation

Helpdesk Support Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation (Edison, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied for the Helpdesk Support Administrator position on Oct 6th, 2014. I received a call requesting an interview, and I met with the employer on Oct 10th. 3 people, in this order: The Help Desk Supervisor (Karen Turpin), and the Supervisor of Network Operations(Pio Egan), and the HR Rep in charge of hiring(Jennifer Shepard). I interviewed with Karen for about 30 mins. It went very well, Karen was impressed with my resume, and she even gave me a couple of hints and suggestions for my interview with the next Supervisor (Pio). Met with Pio for about 10 mins because he had a meeting right after interviewing me. I used the tips Karen recommended, and managed to make what seemed to be an impression. I was supposed to meet with Karen once again, but she was nowhere to be found. Pio left me in the cafeteria for about 10-15 where I waited for Karen. She eventually came by, and informed me that Jennifer is in a different building than the one I was currently in. She gave me directions and wished me luck on my interview. I went to the location, met with Jennifer. Jennifer proceeded to ask me cryptic questions about what I've done in high pressure situations and what not. Sadly I can't remember word for word what those questions were. She did ask me what my salary requirements were. I asked how much is the job willing to pay. She proceeded to use semantics to return to the question she originally asked, without answering mine. I said 45,000. She said they were looking to have a decision by November 11th as someone was leaving the company. Eventually left. Sent out a thank you email to Jennifer, and asked her to forward it to Pio and Karen as I didn't have their emails. A couple days passed, and Jennifer asked me to fill out some more information on their website. Took care of it instantly as I was looking to get the position. It sounded very promising. Waited about a week to follow up on the position. Called, and got in contact with Jennifer. I politely asked how the candidate search and decisions are coming along. She informed me that they were unsure of whether or not they were going to interview more people. Okay, probably wasn't the number one candidate. Understood. MTF (Muscoskeletal Transplant Foundation) has an career portal which shows where you are in the application process. My application for the position has been listed as "under review" since Oct 6th. On Nov 11th, I called and left a voicemail on both Jennifer and Karen's voicemails. - I politely inquired about my application status, and made sure to let them know that my interest in the position has not changed. I never heard back from them. I email Jennifer Shepard today inquiring about the position, as its been a couple of weeks past their projected hire date. She sends me this: At present time, we have decided not to further pursue your candidacy. I did return your voicemail last week. I apologize if you did not receive. Thank you for your follow-up. Thanks, Jennifer Which is very understandable answer, but I never received a call from her. Everything was very very professional even though I had to sit in the cafeteria for a little while. I'm surprised that things turned out the way it did.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation you've dealt with in your career   1 Answer

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation (Edison, NJ) in November 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR department to set up the interview and given the agenda for the day's interview. The schedule was from 9am - 11:30am and I met with 5 different people. I was given a tour of the facilities and plenty of freedom for breaks. Everyone was pleasant to speak to but post-interview I had very little interaction. I followed up with HR but never heard an official response about my position. I eventually determined they must have hired someone else but I was surprised that I was never notified, given how professional the rest of the process was.

Interview Questions

• A technical question about a current problem they were having with their packaging and I was asked how I would approach the problem.   Answer Question