Music Choice

Very Easy Interview

Interface Assistant Designer Interview

Interface Assistant Designer
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Music Choice in January 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through direct website, received an email from head designer. Met with managment a couple weeks later. Spent an hour with the interview process. Spoke about the projects they are currently doing, what they are looking for in an assistant designer and looked over my resume and asked some questions about previous experience and looked through portfolio. The designers were very cool guys, it was a very low stress interview process. I loved the office environment (open office layout with big windows) and everyone seemed very nice.,

Interview Question – Why are you most interested in working for Music Choice.   Answer Question

Manager, VOD PRogramming Interview

Manager, VOD PRogramming
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Music Choice in May 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process here is a mixture of informal and formal. While the actual conversations are relaxed and conversational, the process itself takes awhile. I was required to interview with 5 people before being hired at an entry level position.

Interview Question – Why Music Choice?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They require you suggest a salary and negotiations begin from there.

Programming Assistant Interview

Programming Assistant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Music Choice in February 2012.

Interview Details – Scheduling of the interview was nearly instantaneous. Interview went for an hour in which the interviewer took copious notes and effectively answered every question I had about the organization. The few people I interacted with (secretary, interviewer, etc) were all friendly and seemed to genuinely enjoy the work they were doing and the environment they were working in.

Interview Question – What is an area in which you can improve?   View Answer

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Music Choice in May 2009.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interview...very good people..

Interview Question – if you stay till 10PM what you would be doing?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Music Choice? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Music Choice interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Music Choice employees and interview candidates.