Music Choice Interview Questions

2.5

Interface Assistant Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Music Choice (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied through direct website, received an email from head designer. Met with managment a couple weeks later. Spent an hour with the interview process. Spoke about the projects they are currently doing, what they are looking for in an assistant designer and looked over my resume and asked some questions about previous experience and looked through portfolio. The designers were very cool guys, it was a very low stress interview process. I loved the office environment (open office layout with big windows) and everyone seemed very nice.,

Interview Questions

• Why are you most interested in working for Music Choice.   Answer Question

Manager, VOD PRogramming Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Music Choice (New York, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

The interview process here is a mixture of informal and formal. While the actual conversations are relaxed and conversational, the process itself takes awhile. I was required to interview with 5 people before being hired at an entry level position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They require you suggest a salary and negotiations begin from there.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Music Choice in February 2012.

Interview

Scheduling of the interview was nearly instantaneous. Interview went for an hour in which the interviewer took copious notes and effectively answered every question I had about the organization. The few people I interacted with (secretary, interviewer, etc) were all friendly and seemed to genuinely enjoy the work they were doing and the environment they were working in.

Interview Questions

• What is an area in which you can improve?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Music Choice in May 2009.

Interview

3 rounds of interview...very good people..