Music & Arts Center

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Contract Writer Interview

I applied in-person and interviewed at Music & Arts Center.

Interview Details – Be ready to answer questions about sales and customer service. This is a 90 day job and some are kept on after that. Did training and was paid. Good job for a high school kid. I enjoyed working for the company. Will try and stay on if they will allow me.

Interview Question – Where will I be in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Contract Writer Interview

Littleton, CO

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Music & Arts Center in August 2011.

Interview Details – I basically walked in because it said they were hiring on the door. They double their staff at the beginning of the school year because it's instrument rental season. The guy working in there was nice and gave me an application, it was a very simple application, it didn't even ask for references or anything like that actually. I filled it out and gave it back to him, then I left to go to the mall and fill out some applications there. About a couple hours later, M&A called me back and asked me to come in for an interview later that day. I went in for an interview with a manager and it was fairly simple. He asked me about previous work, why I was qualified etc. Nothing that should take you by surprise. He also asked the typical "3 words to describe yourself". The interview was pretty easy, and the jobs there aren't too competitive (not a lot of people apply there). They called the next day and offered me the job. However, it would only be a seasonal job, so the ending of the "season" was undetermined. I only got to work for them for about a month, which was okay because you have to wear dress pants and a nice blouse and must be very conservative. So if you know a ton about instruments and like dressing nicely and conservatively than this is the job for you! it wasn't really the job for me though... The application/interview process is fairly simple though.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Music & Arts Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Music & Arts Center Contract Writer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Music & Arts Center employees and interview candidates.