Musician's Friend

Interviews for Top Jobs at Musician's Friend

Instrument Repair Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Musician's Friend in April 2013.

HR contacted me initially and said they were not interested because I was hoping to start in a couple months time after finishing school. I was then contacted again with a "never mind, we are interested." I had a phone interview with HR which was fairly short and extremely generic. I then traveled for an in-person interview, which I was reimbursed for gas expenses. The interview was with my to-be supervisor. It was laid back. I got a tour of the place and was asked questions about myself. It was personable. I liked the people in the department. I then had a bench test (un-timed) in which I fixed instruments set aside for me.

They told me what they could do, and it seamed like there was no room for negotiation.

Lead Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Musician's Friend in October 2010.

THINGS HAVE CHANGED AND ARE MORE DIFFICULT TO TRANSFER INTERNALLY

Interview Questions
    • Who do you think was the worst Supervisor you have had and why?   View Answer
    Hours that needed to be worked.

Think it out and see if it meets your needs.