Muthoot Fincorp Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 6, 2014
8 interviews

2.6

Assistant Branch Managher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Muthoot Fincorp in January 2012.

face 2 face interview

nil

Assistant Manager-Learning & Development Interview

4 rounds of Interview

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ludhiana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludhiana (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Muthoot Fincorp in December 2011.

normally MBA or highly qualified preferably with one or two years of experience people with inclination towards finance or selected or retired Sr.Manager?managers from reputed banks are assigned the job of branch managers

Interview Questions
    yeah since i had the experience backing me...salary was negotiated.i got a higher fix up.

Joint Custodain Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 12 months - interviewed at Muthoot Fincorp.

staff was asked to fill the vacancy through their contacts. reference is preferred as this is a sensitive profile related to GOLD. Area Manager takes first round of interview. if profile is relevant, then the same is put before HR , final round is take by Regional Manager.

Interview Questions
    • there seems no such question other than basic commerce related ones. our contacts will definitely be asked for. About Company.   Answer Question

Front Office Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Thiruvananthapuram (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Muthoot Fincorp in June 2010.

First I got a call from the HR dept & I had a phone interview. Then they called me for the face to face inerview in the HO. They informed me to reach at 9:30 am & I had reached. But my first interview with the HR Dept took at 12:00 pm. Then they told to have the lunch & come back. After that I had my second step interview with the Sales Head & at last with the CMD of the company.

Interview Questions
    I demanded for Rs. 8,000 per month. They negotiated for Rs. 6,500 per month which I agreed at last.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mahālingpur (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mahālingpur (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Muthoot Fincorp in November 2010.

as branch manager i have got very good expireince in this compony, i like the work process of compony responce to complaints its realy good.and i have face 3 type intervievs AM round rm round & hr round.intervievs are realy good they ask only ask fev words but strong words ,

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Muthoot Fincorp in April 2011.

Need to have proper knowledge of finance sector should have skills of marketing and customer service good communication and team work, should be aware of the current affairs.

Interview Questions
    The offer is pretty good there is no need to negotiate in it.

Human Resources Executive Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Muthoot Fincorp in February 2012.

interview was pretty normal,but real time case studies were given ,so how a candidate will react in real tie situation was judged,questions related to relocation stability in job and personality aspect was there.HR is there but recruitment is the main focus, preparation in this regards helps a lot.

Interview Questions
    • wot is ur opinion about her...hr manager(female) sitting next to the interviewer   View Answer
    Please try not to be too much flexible...

Worked for Muthoot Fincorp? Contribute to the Community!