Muthoot Fincorp Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2015

2.7

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Muthoot Fincorp (Bhopal (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview and whole recruitment process took 1 mnth around and its good for fresher experience and for the one who wants to go in banking or finance sector but the growth is too slow for a go getter...

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Muthoot Fincorp (Mumbai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

5 rounds of interview, two HR rounds, one technical round, and 2 rounds by top management. All the rounds basically wanted to check my cultural fit to the organisation. The interview were of short duration (10 minutes each). As the headquarters is in trivandrum, all interviews happened through Skype. They have 3 weeks onborading program

Interview Questions

Interview

4 rounds of Interview

Joint Custodain Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Muthoot Fincorp.

Interview

staff was asked to fill the vacancy through their contacts. reference is preferred as this is a sensitive profile related to GOLD. Area Manager takes first round of interview. if profile is relevant, then the same is put before HR , final round is take by Regional Manager.

Interview Questions

• there seems no such question other than basic commerce related ones. our contacts will definitely be asked for. About Company.   Answer Question

Human Resources Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Muthoot Fincorp in February 2012.

Interview

interview was pretty normal,but real time case studies were given ,so how a candidate will react in real tie situation was judged,questions related to relocation stability in job and personality aspect was there.HR is there but recruitment is the main focus, preparation in this regards helps a lot.

Interview Questions

• wot is ur opinion about her...hr manager(female) sitting next to the interviewer   1 Answer

Negotiation

Please try not to be too much flexible...

Assistant Branch Managher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Muthoot Fincorp (Delhi (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

face 2 face interview

Negotiation

nil

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludhiana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Muthoot Fincorp (Ludhiana (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

normally MBA or highly qualified preferably with one or two years of experience people with inclination towards finance or selected or retired Sr.Manager?managers from reputed banks are assigned the job of branch managers

Interview Questions

• why finance...why not other   1 Answer

Negotiation

yeah since i had the experience backing me...salary was negotiated.i got a higher fix up.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Muthoot Fincorp (Mumbai (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Need to have proper knowledge of finance sector should have skills of marketing and customer service good communication and team work, should be aware of the current affairs.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer is pretty good there is no need to negotiate in it.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahālingpur (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Muthoot Fincorp (Mahālingpur (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

as branch manager i have got very good expireince in this compony, i like the work process of compony responce to complaints its realy good.and i have face 3 type intervievs AM round rm round & hr round.intervievs are realy good they ask only ask fev words but strong words ,

Interview Questions

• how to mantain your branch   1 Answer

Front Office Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Muthoot Fincorp (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

First I got a call from the HR dept & I had a phone interview. Then they called me for the face to face inerview in the HO. They informed me to reach at 9:30 am & I had reached. But my first interview with the HR Dept took at 12:00 pm. Then they told to have the lunch & come back. After that I had my second step interview with the Sales Head & at last with the CMD of the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I demanded for Rs. 8,000 per month. They negotiated for Rs. 6,500 per month which I agreed at last.