My College Guide

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Beach, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at My College Guide in January 2011.

Very interesting interview process and was interested in the position due to the large amount of money promised. The owner of the company who is also the publisher was very nice in the beginning and was able to gain my trust quickly. There were many phone calls and emails exchanged. There was calling of all of my references and may questions and answers. I felt a little odd about the process but I really wanted a new job.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked if I was set in my ways as a sales person. He asked if I was able to use strategies that are used by the publisher and if I would be willing to negotiate with clients. He asked if I had any issues with working from home and being commission only.   View Answer
Very difficult I was not able to negotiate anything in my contract. The owner of the company is an Attorney and set up the contract to only benefit the company.