MyEyeDr. Eyewear Consultant Interview Questions

1.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Eyewear Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at MyEyeDr..

very basic. met with HR, got passed off to other mgrs. was a major waiting game between them

Interview Questions
very simple. I was made an offer over phone, I pushed for a little higher. HR called me back with the ok with in minutes

Other Interview Reviews for MyEyeDr.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at MyEyeDr. in March 2011.

It was a very straight forward interview. They asked about my sales experience, whether or not I've been in the optical industry beforehand, why I wanted to get into the industry. They wanted to make sure I had a flexible schedule (Saturday hours) and was good working with customers.
    I had a couple of glowing employee recommendations and It felt like the interview was a bit more of a formality.

Interview Questions
    • This was a very straight forward interview, nothing I hadn't prepared for.   Answer Question
    I was stupid not to try and get a little more, but their initial offer was what I was going to ask for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MyEyeDr. in January 2009.

First there is a phone interview to check personality and verbal communication. If they like what they hear, they set up a face to face interview at the corporate office. You are asked to bring proof of current salary as well as a copy of your resume. It is best to dress as you would if hired for the interview and to be yourself. The HR department does not like being mislead. It's a very laid back setting and you don't feel like you are being grilled. They make you feel as if You are interviewing Them!!

Interview Questions
    For the most part, the salary negotiation is very simple. They don't low-ball you. You get a very competitive offer on the spot if they like you. The only thing I had to negotiate was my schedule, as I can not work on Wednesdays. Be up front about your needs , salary and otherwise. Most likely they can meet you on them.