MyLife

MyLife Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at MyLife

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at MyLife.

I applied online and the recruiter contacted me and then I never heard from her again. I left a few messages and she flaked on the phone interview with me twice. I finally found information on the hiring manager online on another website and sent my resume directly to him.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were basic and the interview team was not impressive.   Answer Question
    I accepted because it is within walking distance to where I live. It was an easy process as I told them I would only take a certain salary which is above market and they agreed.

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MyLife in September 2011.

Contacted by internal recruiter after seeing resume online. Despite not having the length of experience the position was looking for, the hiring mgr. wanted to schedule an interview because he liked my experience and my previous employer. After a phone screen interview,I was scheduled to meet with the hiring mgr. for aout 30-45 mins the following week.I was sent a company presentation and several documents that needed tone completed prior to my interview.

The hiring mgr. was very easy going and personable, we were interrupted several times but didn't break the flow. One interruption has the Founder of the Company, he too was easy going & personable. The interview lasted twice as long as scheduled. He admitted he wasn't sure to go w/the candidate with more years, or me. I knew I was underqualified but it was still a positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • Have you read about the Company? So you're aware of some recent legal disputes?   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at MyLife in April 2008.

The interview process was pretty good. People were nice and asked good-sense questions. The office environment was really spacious and nice. They asked some general java questions, some search engine and hadoop questions. I got a sense that the job will be java-focused (until later on finding out that this company actually relies on an awkward language call ocaml).

Interview Questions
    • how do you create an index for a large corpse of data and be able to search through it efficient.   View Answer