MyNewPlace

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at MyNewPlace

Candidate Interview Review

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at MyNewPlace in October 2010.

The managers from client services and business admin were nice, friendly people. I thought the interview was going very well. BUT the HR manager is an awful human being. After being asked about my salary requirement, I asked her about benefits and the range that she is willing to offer. She said, "I don't know, this isn't up to me." She then proceeded to ask me a couple more questions. After a minute or so, she stood up, walked to the door, opened it and said, "Walk down the hallway, the exit is on the left." Does she not know common courtesy?

This shows that the culture of the company is not very welcoming. The HR would not even spend another 30 seconds to walk you out.

Interview Questions